Smyrna 2007

january25

QUOTE(olandpats @ May 8 2007 - 08:36 AM) 826454232[/snapback]rod has all the tools.

has any-1 that verbally committed in preseason eva lived up 2 the hype?

williams? johnson? smotherman?

As of right now, i believe Johnson is the starter at corner. Also, I think UT offered Wilks pretty early, from everything I've read he is one of their main targets this year.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(StorkMontgomery @ May 7 2007 - 03:41 PM) 826453657[/snapback]No I have never played college football, but I have sent several kids to the next level. I dont hide behind a nickname I let everybody know who I am?

Wow...Wow....wow, Stork. I am not hiding behind anything. If fact I don't have some asinine nickname. What I do have is a coacht member name. As for you sending anyone to "big time" college football, you need a reality check hoss. At best you may be called a facillitator of information. A great provider of information, but you have not helped any athlete excel in their sport. Are you sure that you are not Ted "Stork" Hendrix?

QUOTE(StorkMontgomery @ May 7 2007 - 03:41 PM) 826453657[/snapback]No I have never played college football, but I have sent several kids to the next level. I dont hide behind a nickname I let everybody know who I am?

Hold on one minute Ole Great Stork. I am not hiding behind anything. If fact I don't have some asinine nickname. What I do have is a coacht member name. As for you sending anyone to "big time" college football, you need a reality check hoss. At best you may be called a facillitator of information. A great provider of information, but you have not helped any athlete excel in their sport. Are you sure that you are not Ted "Stork" Hendrix?

QUOTE(StorkMontgomery @ May 7 2007 - 03:38 PM) 826453655[/snapback]How many kids have you sent to the big time? ZERO

Let me explain to you hoss......I am not a coach, nor do I "send anyone...anywhere." You need a reality check dude. College coaches do not need you to help them recruit players. Do you even know the difference from a spread formation, and a power-I? You have to be Ted "Stork" Hendrix.

rod is a great player.. as to where he should go is up to him.. i wish the trojans of usc would offer him because i know of how hard of a worker he is but im not sure if he is getting scouted by them.. patrick turner out of nashville is going to be their go to guy this year so they do recruit in the state.. where ever he goes i know he will do good

QUOTE(bubba71c @ May 8 2007 - 08:41 AM) 826454238[/snapback]Smotherman was well on his way before he suffered a knee injury in the spring. He had earned a couple of spots on various special teams and a spot in the defensive tackle rotation that sees extensive playing time. He is still rehabbing right now, but is expected to pick up where he left off. Not bad for a red shirt freshmen.

I had not heard that about Big Smo.......hope he fully recovers.

QUOTE(Bdogg @ May 8 2007 - 01:41 PM) 826454535[/snapback]Hold on one minute Ole Great Stork. I am not hiding behind anything. If fact I don't have some asinine nickname. What I do have is a coacht member name. As for you sending anyone to "big time" college football, you need a reality check hoss. At best you may be called a facillitator of information. A great provider of information, but you have not helped any athlete excel in their sport. Are you sure that you are not Ted "Stork" Hendrix?

Matter of opinion. I never claimed to help any athlete excel in their sport. I put a ribbon around them so college coaches can view their skill set. You can build your own website. You can buy your own video camera and film. I choose to do this and all you do is slam my efforts. Write what you please I am easy to find. I find having any conversation further about this as non-productive. I help kids and will continue you to do so.

QUOTE(Bdogg @ May 8 2007 - 03:57 PM) 826454641[/snapback]Let me explain to you hoss......I am not a coach, nor do I "send anyone...anywhere." You need a reality check dude. College coaches do not need you to help them recruit players. Do you even know the difference from a spread formation, and a power-I? You have to be Ted "Stork" Hendrix.

I am not coaching why would I need to know what they are set up in? I do know the difference between the two and now with a little help from my friends I know who you are. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

QUOTE(StorkMontgomery @ May 9 2007 - 09:08 AM) 826455278[/snapback]Matter of opinion. I never claimed to help any athlete excel in their sport. I put a ribbon around them so college coaches can view their skill set. You can build your own website. You can buy your own video camera and film. I choose to do this and all you do is slam my efforts. Write what you please I am easy to find. I find having any conversation further about this as non-productive. I help kids and will continue you to do so.

No I have never played college football, but I have sent several kids to the next level. I dont hide behind a nickname I let everybody know who I am? Is this your quote? " I have sent several kids to the next level." If this is your statement, I find it very self-serving. I am sure now that you are Ted "Stork" Hendrix.

QUOTE(StorkMontgomery @ May 9 2007 - 09:11 AM) 826455280[/snapback]I am not coaching why would I need to know what they are set up in? I do know the difference between the two and now with a little help from my friends I know who you are. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Look "stork" you brought this on your on. I just want to talk about Smyrna Football. You are no concern to me. But you really do need a reality check. Go DawgZ!

QUOTE(Bdogg @ May 9 2007 - 02:36 PM) 826455573[/snapback]Look "stork" you brought this on your on. I just want to talk about Smyrna Football. You are no concern to me. But you really do need a reality check. Go DawgZ!

Dang "storkster" how about a truce? You like the bulldogs and I like the bulldogs. "I Believe" we are on the same side.