Sports Bell Classic

cherokeemgr

QUOTE(davidlimbaugh @ Apr 4 2007 - 12:07 AM) 826429470[/snapback]Well, I can't pick a Murfreesboro team because someone will call me a Homer.

So I am going with Science Hill....

Well when one of em has been the pre dominant power in 7-AAA and the other is 18-9 with 2 state titles to its name, I think you wont be called a homer. From the looks of it, this tournament will be about as tough as the Warrior Classic, Im afraid Oakland cant pull a rabbit out of their hat again without putting Barnes and Burnett out on the mound but I never thought they would win the classic either, so we shall see

We look forward to everyone coming to Knoxville this weekend for the SportsBelle Classic Tournament. It should be a great tournament, in spite of the anticipated cool temperatures. Just get back out the long sleeves, sweatshirts, and blankets and come enjoy some good HS baseball!!

QUOTE(DugoutDad @ Apr 4 2007 - 09:55 AM) 826429654[/snapback]We look forward to everyone coming to Knoxville this weekend for the SportsBelle Classic Tournament. It should be a great tournament, in spite of the anticipated cool temperatures. Just get back out the long sleeves, sweatshirts, and blankets and come enjoy some good HS baseball!!

I remember one chilly night at Lindsey Nelson - was getting some funny looks from some folks because I had this big red and

white blanket with a Big A on it