Brett Jaeckel reaches All American Status

rigger101

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rigger101 @ Apr 2 2007 - 06:50 PM) 826428470[/snapback]Brett Jaeckel reaches All American Status at 2007 National High School Coaches Association Freshman Wrestling Nationals in Virginia Beach, VA -

Congrats to to Brett and his family.

congrates but why can he medal in tennessee state tournament. I think all american is a great achievement dont get my wrong but if he can win "all american" in a national trny then why not medal in tennessee. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• 6 months later...

congrates but why can he medal in tennessee state tournament. I think all american is a great achievement dont get my wrong but if he can win "all american" in a national trny then why not medal in tennessee. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm pretty sure he wrestled only freshmen that tournament and probably wrestled some very good upper classmen in the Tennessee State Tournament. This was a very big achievement.

the tournament was the national high school association tournament where they have freshmen wrestler freshmen and sophomores wrestle sophmores...etc

so he got a medal against other freshmen from around the country...which is still a HUGE deal...and he wrestled 189 as a freshmen and this is alot different than wrestling ...103 or 112 etc...and brett is still developing physically and strength wise...expect him to do really well this year at 189 or 215...no sure of what he weighs now

He is not only a great kid...but tough as nails and will definately make his mark in Tenn before he graduates...i am a huge brett fan and look forward to seeing him develop ...and...i think 189lb this year is probably going to be stacked like it has not been in years...5, 6, or 7 guys ...including brett...that will get after it and have a chance to win it all...it may be one of if not the toughest weight classes in TN this year