sportsbelle classic

khspitcher07

QUOTE(OaklandBasketball @ Apr 6 2007 - 06:08 PM) 826431541[/snapback]No worries, they lost to Oakland anyways /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> . Maybe Oakland should just have all their games in a tournament format

That could come in handy in May /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Riverdale won 10-0 over Bryan Station - playing Bearden now - how is Blackman doing?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(davidlimbaugh @ Apr 6 2007 - 06:57 PM) 826431573[/snapback]That could come in handy in May /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Riverdale won 10-0 over Bryan Station - playing Bearden now - how is Blackman doing?

Bearden scores 10 in the first against Riverdale...

QUOTE(yankees0two @ Apr 6 2007 - 07:29 PM) 826431633[/snapback]db loses to wb 5 to 3 and i heard they beat sd but i donno the score

That really surprises me that WB has got on such a roll lately.

They have posted wins over South Doyle, Anderson County, and now Dobyns-Bennett. They have come on strong lately. Well, keep the scores and info coming guys.

Maybe someone like DOC.HOLIDAY has a update for us?

What happened at the game Doc?

QUOTE(Hammer Head @ Apr 6 2007 - 09:32 PM) 826431636[/snapback]That really surprises me that WB has got on such a roll lately.

They have posted wins over South Doyle, Anderson County, and now Dobyns-Bennett. They have come on strong lately. Well, keep the scores and info coming guys.

Maybe someone like DOC.HOLIDAY has a update for us?

What happened at the game Doc?

well im glad u asked....SD traveled to Lindsey Nelson Stadium to take on the Overton Bulldogs from Nashville....Bryce Brentz thre 6 2/3 innings leaving bases loaded with 3 outs when sophomore Wes Houser came in and got out of the inning with a strike out andno runs scored....the Cherokees won 11-2...then the Kees stpopped for a bite to eat at McAllisters on the strip and then made the long haul to Karns...where they took on DB Indians...Freshman Matt Kirkland started this game on the mound and struggled the first inning to but did make his way out...lead-off jake fowler hit a LONG line drive to center but an amazing play was made...followed by Chad Zurcher's 2nd pitch homerun over the left feild fence...the Cherokees were takin down by the indians in a touch loss 14-7..this wa sa pretty high scoring game i beleive it was bc both teams threw young guys but both teams have outstanding bats....the Kees travel to Bearden tom. at 10 to take on Anderson County...cya there and good luck to all the teams in the SBC