Official A/AA results and state predictions thread

TrentDilfer?

QUOTE(Coniglio @ May 26 2007 - 10:55 AM) 826467512[/snapback]I take full blame for slowing down the 3200. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I was really hoping we would go through slowly. lol. Not that it mattered.

I will say I wasn't too pleased with my performances yesterday but it doesn't really matter. I got the experience of running in state so hopefully that will pay off next year.

Congrats to Mahaney for winning the 3200m and finishing second in the 1600m.

Big props to Johnson for being with the pack in the 1600, then being gone.

Edit: One last thing...

21) Chattanooga Christian Scho 11

22) Elizabethton 10

Heck yeah! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

yea well thats what you get when a guy gets suspened that could have went in the 400 the 4x100 would have gotton a wild card if he was there and most def the 4x200 would have made it , but is ok they was ranked 2 all year long in a/aa and is not losing one person /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> and i do beleive you fished like 2nd to last so.... and yea 2 people got suspned from something happened at regionals and both pretty big parts of the team

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(etowntrack21 @ May 26 2007 - 03:50 PM) 826467594[/snapback]yea well thats what you get when a guy gets suspened that could have went in the 400 the 4x100 would have gotton a wild card if he was there and most def the 4x200 would have made it , but is ok they was ranked 2 all year long in a/aa and is not losing one person /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> and i do beleive you fished like 2nd to last so.... and yea 2 people got suspned from something happened at regionals and both pretty big parts of the team

That a way to make excuses. Your "team" is full of people who don't care about the other teammates. They do what they want to do. And that cost them, at least in your eyes, a chance to do well at state. There are no excuses for a team like that.

QUOTE(coacht @ May 26 2007 - 08:04 PM) 826467741[/snapback]He no longer does.

hahaha that's such an amazing post. seriously, what's the problem with etown? why do they all come on coacht and talk their team up then when they do even worse than any of us said they would they get on here and just flip out. someone needs to talk to their coach so he can sit down with the team and tell them to calm down