Rankings Week 6

mjuhb

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyersburg 8 Milan 1, B team played the entire second half. Great tune up game for us, we play madison on thursday.

QUOTE(soccer19 @ Apr 16 2007 - 08:07 PM) 826438879[/snapback]northside 14 lexington 3 it was over in the first ten minutes

What position do you play for northside?

QUOTE(jtbatche13 @ Apr 15 2007 - 08:54 PM) 826438207[/snapback]Why did Kingsbury drop from the top 30 and Memphis Central move into the top 30? Almost every team that they have played has a losing record and their one loss was to Kingsbury. Kingsbury has played tougher teams and has more wins. Just not sure as to why that happened.

Wat happened to Dickson Co. who is 8-0??

QUOTE(Laydown @ Apr 16 2007 - 08:54 PM) 826438937[/snapback]Dyersburg 8 Milan 1, B team played the entire second half. Great tune up game for us, we play madison on thursday.

What position do you play for northside?

well i played midfield up until the henry county tournament but now i play center defender and love it

QUOTE(eaglekeeper2 @ Apr 17 2007 - 12:40 PM) 826439460[/snapback]what happened, if i had made a prediction for this game, i would have said brentwood 4, overton 0. did bwood just have an off game or did overton step up or what?

First half Overton really played well and had Brentwood on their heels. In second half Overton tried to protect their one goal lead and got too conservative in my mind and had their midfielder hurt( tackle from behind). Overton goalie made some good saves but let the tieing goal got thru his hands. The game was at Brentwood so no it was a bad field thing. Overton is full of seniors this year and if they are ever going to get thru that distrcit this probably has to be the year.