Best Lineman of 07

RBplayer2010

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to go with 6'3"- 300lbs. Father Ryan (7-0) senior TIM SCHMID!!! He has started on the o-line since his freshman year. Tim plays on both the offensive and defensive line this year. Take a look at his junior year highlight tape on youtube.com at

or on Unapproved Website http://footballrecruiting.Unapproved Website/viewp...sp?pr_key=65814

Sam Curtis, 6'4 300 lb. Sophmore from South Fulton. He is only 15 and benches 300 and squats around 380-400 and dead lifts 450. This kid is a monster. Runs a 5.0. He has to work on that a little but he is so young and has so much potential. In two years of Varsity Football he hasn't given up a sack. His parents need to move him schools if he wants to get attention. He has caught the eye of smaller schools but if he wants D1 his family is going to have to make some sacrifices. His team is 1-20 in the last 3 years. He has all the makings for a good lineman but he won't get much out of attending South Fulton.

I think Warren County has some good linemen, the Seniors there's Trey Whitaker, Ryan Watlington, Toby Watts, Michael Stevens, Conova Qualls, Ryan Daniels,( I don't know if these are linemens but they are still good -->) (SENIOR)Brandon Rich, (junior)David Delane, (junior)Morgan Wilcher, (junior)Chase Judkins (aka Big Country), and (SENIOR)Chase Officer. I can't think of anymore right now. Like what was being said about benching and squatting.. that's like some of these I don't know their exact stats but I do know after Conova's shoulder surgery he was squatting 515. I don't know before his surgery I just know afterwards. I hope these boys get looked at by colleges I think they have some good chances. They try their hardest and give it their all, they have so much commitment to the game.

GO PIONEERS!!

the Twins from RedBank highschool are around 6ft 3 and 4 and 260 to 280 bench 400 Sqaut 600 and just yesterday dead lifted 500

These are pretty big numbers, but there is a boy over at Baylor about 6' 250 that finished his bench work out with two reps at 405. Finished his squat work out with 4 reps at 595 last summer, I stood there and watched it with one of the personnal trainers, Chris from the sports barn down town, he was working out with his dad and his dad said he was a 16 years old and was going to be a junior, don't know who he is but it was pretty impressive, anybody know who this is, they said they were working out there for the football dead period

Jerry Henry (Cheatham Co.): OL

David Lane (Sycamore): DL

Rogers Gaines (White House): DL

Markese Osborne (Pearl Cohn): OL

ALL OF THESE GUYS SHOULD BE ADDED TO THAT GREAT LIST THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN RUSE? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Rogers Gaines and the rest of the O line at White House are very good with Blaine Boone, Will Vick, and Kaleb Ausbrooks. Gaines and Boone are the tackles very big and quick.

• 4 weeks later...