Best Lineman of 07

RBplayer2010

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest workinprogress

QUOTE(RBplayer2010 @ Apr 17 2007 - 01:30 PM) 826439490[/snapback]It's definetly gotta be my team mates Taylor and Tylor Chambers....

DE Michael McAdoo, TE Michael McAdoo---AHS

QUOTE(rapbwood @ Apr 17 2007 - 12:39 PM) 826439506[/snapback]Is MaAdoo going to add any weight to his frame this season? If he is not the best, he definitely will be the tallest.

the Twins from RedBank highschool are around 6ft 3 and 4 and 260 to 280 bench 400 Sqaut 600 and just yesterday dead lifted 500

Guest workinprogress

QUOTE(rapbwood @ Apr 17 2007 - 01:39 PM) 826439506[/snapback]Is MaAdoo going to add any weight to his frame this season? If he is not the best, he definitely will be the tallest.

He's doing everything he can to add weight. We'll see what happens.

QUOTE(RBplayer2010 @ Apr 17 2007 - 01:30 PM) 826439490[/snapback]It's definetly gotta be my team mates Taylor and Tylor Chambers....

I'm glad to see a back give some public support to his linemen. When you play in The Pit you don't get called much on the loud speaker or put in the paper. Sounds like some big boys around the state.