Farragut..16-0 win over WB

NedNatterjack

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(reaction @ Apr 20 2007 - 12:03 PM) 826441891[/snapback]14 isn't that bad.

Didn't Science Hill put up like 20 something a few years ago on a team?

14-0 is really bad that is like 90 in football i think they definately could ahve held them back some probably could have played the JV the whole game play posession tell the team not to score it is a bit classless but what do you expect

So you would rather humiliate the team by tellin your team to score a few, make it respectable. Then pass it around, get up close enough to score, then go all the way back to your goalie and start over for 80 minutes? Thats great...

If the starters were in the entire game, it would be classless. But it was state that they weren't. The bench players may never get to play, so when they do, you expect them to not be able to score? I don't think there is anything classless about it, I know the Farragut coach personally, he is a class act.

QUOTE(BigL @ Apr 20 2007 - 12:59 PM) 826441937[/snapback]Farragut needed that win. b/c if South-doyle beats bearden then it would be a 3-way tie for first place and go down to goal differential. So you can't really say it was awful for them to beat them that bad

no i dont care what the situation is there is no reason to put up a 14 goal lead in a game. show some class and love for the game things like that only make ppl wish they hadnt played soccer.