State Champs ?

Foul Ball

QUOTE(baseball100 @ Apr 22 2007 - 11:28 PM) 826443133[/snapback]Who do you play for. And 2 let you know Rockwood can hit any1, The hit AC pitching decent and they had an off day. ANd AC has some of the best in the state. And they killed the ball in LV tourny. And there is great pitchers down there. ANd They have only one true pitcher? R U crazy, they have three great pitchers. In the lefty # 10, ANd Duncan and Cooper(if coop stays of the DL) ANd if im not mistaking Bunch throw against them, In one of the Beatings they took from Rockwood.

no bunch has never thrown for them only that whalen kid and their ss....plus all the guys they bring in for relief, none of their great pitchers not to say they wouldnt hit bunch but it wouldnt be a 16 run game. and it would be pretty close with #7 or leach on the mound. and im not taking anything from rockwood im just sayin that the teams they will play at state have d1 calliber players and are just not ceptible to errors, look at oz last year, they killed everything in their path.....come time for state they played well and a close game but the ultimate outcome was defeat thats all im sayin

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JohnDoe @ Apr 21 2007 - 12:51 PM) 826442366[/snapback]to tell u the truth i havent seen polk play but i dont think they have a shot. just cuz ive seen the teams they would have to beat play..

A- Huntingdon or Lookout Valley

AA- USJ or Anderson County

AAA- East Tenn. AAA regional champs they always have a shot. but Oakland looks tough 2 beat.

Polk beat Lookout Valley! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

QUOTE(CoachTScout @ Apr 23 2007 - 08:26 AM) 826443196[/snapback]Polk beat Lookout Valley! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Polk doesnt have a chance. Farragut had double digit losses last year. I know that some of those games, they had an off one and got beat by a weaker team.

QUOTE(JohnDoe @ Apr 21 2007 - 11:51 AM) 826442366[/snapback]to tell u the truth i havent seen polk play but i dont think they have a shot. just cuz ive seen the teams they would have to beat play..

A- Huntingdon or Lookout Valley

AA- USJ or Anderson County

AAA- East Tenn. AAA regional champs they always have a shot. but Oakland looks tough 2 beat.

Kind of have to agree with you on these choices. I do feel that if Science Hill or DB come out against Oakland it will be a good game. Oakland is playing good ball right now but you have DB ranked #2 behind them at this point. It will be interesting to see who comes out on top.

QUOTE(JohnDoe @ Apr 23 2007 - 08:33 AM) 826443201[/snapback]Polk doesnt have a chance. Farragut had double digit losses last year. I know that some of those games, they had an off one and got beat by a weaker team.

Like when they got beat by Heritage 5-1? or when they lost to Bearden 4 times. Bearden was a little better than Heritage but I didn't think they should have beaten Farragut 4 times, maybe once....maybe. I hear there was alot of controversy in some of those games, like catches that were ruled not catches and stuff like that..

Farragut currently has 9 losses. I still think that Farragut had 16 losses last year and not 15 like they supposedly finished with. So IMO I think Farragut should have the record for most losingest(that doesn't make sense to me but thats how I have heard it said) championship season.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Apr 23 2007 - 03:39 PM) 826443565[/snapback]Like when they got beat by Heritage 5-1? or when they lost to Bearden 4 times. Bearden was a little better than Heritage but I didn't think they should have beaten Farragut 4 times, maybe once....maybe. I hear there was alot of controversy in some of those games, like catches that were ruled not catches and stuff like that..

Farragut currently has 9 losses. I still think that Farragut had 16 losses last year and not 15 like they supposedly finished with. So IMO I think Farragut should have the record for most losingest(that doesn't make sense to me but thats how I have heard it said) championship season.

I know this is not against Farragut, but in their defense. Many teams go to tournaments/non-district games throwing their middle relief pitchers or younger pitchers just to get them experience in for post season, and that accounts for many of their loses, I bet.