south pitt

chatttown29

QUOTE(MULEDOG @ Apr 29 2007 - 03:44 PM) 826447937[/snapback]I went by trousdale, the other day, and man did they look BIG . /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Shuuuuuu..... lets keep it low key MULEDOG. no secrets out here.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(FCSprideatUT @ May 5 2007 - 11:51 PM) 826452710[/snapback]Very true! This will be a great year because not only is there a lack of a shoe in champion, there is even a void on who to chalk up to be in the game! There are many good teams on either side of the braket and each has a good claim to making it to the burro.

FC I have already told you...Gordonsville /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(zonepirate @ May 6 2007 - 10:00 AM) 826452787[/snapback]FC I have already told you...Gordonsville /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

So you are ruling out the perinial powerhouse Trousdale County? How about last years east braket winner FCS? and don't tell me you have forgoten about little old south pitt?? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> You and me both know this comming year will have alot of great match ups that could go either way.

QUOTE(FCSprideatUT @ May 6 2007 - 11:25 AM) 826452822[/snapback]So you are ruling out the perinial powerhouse Trousdale County? How about last years east braket winner FCS? and don't tell me you have forgoten about little old south pitt?? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> You and me both know this comming year will have alot of great match ups that could go either way.

I haven't ruled anyone out and I haven't forgotten anyone. Until I see something that make me think differently G'ville is my pick for the team to beat in 2007 for reasons I have stated several times. I may refine my pick after spring or after summer scrimmages or after the first few games but until somebody beats G'ville they will be tough to argue against

QUOTE(zonepirate @ May 7 2007 - 07:49 AM) 826453251[/snapback]I haven't ruled anyone out and I haven't forgotten anyone. Until I see something that make me think differently G'ville is my pick for the team to beat in 2007 for reasons I have stated several times. I may refine my pick after spring or after summer scrimmages or after the first few games but until somebody beats G'ville they will be tough to argue against

Awwwhhhh... Now Zone! You know the only reason you are picking Gordonsville is because they were the last team to beat SP. FCS already has it wrapped up /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

The top 6 in the East should be, in no certait order, FCS, Trousdale, Gordonsville,SP, Coalfield and Hampton. The exact same as last year with the exception of Temple. With 3 powerhouses in region 4, its hard to call that one, I guess I'd take Trousdale.

QUOTE(Pasture @ May 7 2007 - 09:05 AM) 826453343[/snapback]Awwwhhhh... Now Zone! You know the only reason you are picking Gordonsville is because they were the last team to beat SP. FCS already has it wrapped up /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Getting steam rolled by them certainly has something to do with it /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(pujo @ May 7 2007 - 10:14 AM) 826453417[/snapback]The top 6 in the East should be, in no certait order, FCS, Trousdale, Gordonsville,SP, Coalfield and Hampton. The exact same as last year with the exception of Temple. With 3 powerhouses in region 4, its hard to call that one, I guess I'd take Trousdale.

Picking TC is never a bad bet

QUOTE(Outburst @ May 5 2007 - 10:39 AM) 826452362[/snapback]ok color boy why you want to be hatin so bad on sp? if you think all these posts are from parents and old people you dont no nothing. most of our team posts on here. i no lots of other players from other schools that post on here. you need to just stay up there in knoxville and keep your nose out of our business. yeah im a junior on the team. the reason i say we are going to be better is cause we got better team leadership this year. not taking nothing away from last years seniors but they didnt no how to be leaders. they was a lot of trouble in the team that kept us from playing well at times. too many people thinking they was the superstars. this year aint like that. our seniors are hungry for a ring and they are pushing the young guys in a good way. we get along better now and we all are working for the same thing. our young guys are good and top to bottom we have as good a team as has been here in a long time. plus we are working together instead of against each other. we play a tough nonconference schedule that will help get us ready for playoffs. this year will be different.

Old Pirate says he has some advise for ALL the young Pirates that may be posting on this board.

Old Pirate says true leadership is shown on and off the field and the jury is STILL out on how much the under classmen have matured. We will see how much gun powder they have next week. The really smart players will NOT be on this board boasting about "HOW GREAT" the 2007 team will be.

Old Pirates say respect is earned daily,weekly and monthly and "ONCE" that respect has been "EARNED" then everyone (fans) will brag,boast enough for the whole team!

Old Pirate says confidence is great, however over confidence is NOT what the 2007 Pirates need.

Old Pirate says the team needs to stay hungry and keep working hard in the off season on strength,speed and the TEAM unity aspect. The long list of "OLD PIRATES" hear who is performing in the weight program and who conducts themselves off the field. The general word on the street is that this team has started to show signs of maturity. WE WILL BE WATCHING TO SEE "IF" THEY HAVE THE LEADERS NEEDED TO "CHALLENGE" BEING MENTIONED WITH SOME PREVIOUS TEAMS?????????

Old Pirate says "GOOD LUCK"

QUOTE(zonepirate @ May 6 2007 - 10:10 AM) 826452794[/snapback]Is TC going through spring yet?

Trousdale and Westmoreland have their yearly spring scrimmage this week. Friday, May 11 they will be strapping it up for the first time this year against an opponent. I cant wait to see how it turns out for the two teams. Trousdale is always a good judge on how tuff your sqad will be.

QUOTE(OLD PIRATE @ May 7 2007 - 05:56 PM) 826453710[/snapback]Old Pirate says he has some advise for ALL the young Pirates that may be posting on this board.

Old Pirate says true leadership is shown on and off the field and the jury is STILL out on how much the under classmen have matured. We will see how much gun powder they have next week. The really smart players will NOT be on this board boasting about "HOW GREAT" the 2007 team will be.

Old Pirates say respect is earned daily,weekly and monthly and "ONCE" that respect has been "EARNED" then everyone (fans) will brag,boast enough for the whole team!

Old Pirate says confidence is great, however over confidence is NOT what the 2007 Pirates need.

Old Pirate says the team needs to stay hungry and keep working hard in the off season on strength,speed and the TEAM unity aspect. The long list of "OLD PIRATES" hear who is performing in the weight program and who conducts themselves off the field. The general word on the street is that this team has started to show signs of maturity. WE WILL BE WATCHING TO SEE "IF" THEY HAVE THE LEADERS NEEDED TO "CHALLENGE" BEING MENTIONED WITH SOME PREVIOUS TEAMS?????????

Old Pirate says "GOOD LUCK"

that is true, but it would be nice to have some size on that line.