Knox Webb @ Bearden

brick25

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm still thinkin about it but it should be a great game. Both keepers are having phenomenal season's and both teams are strong at every position on the field. Webb might have some trouble dealing with Bearden's defense as it is somewhat similar to Baylor's and Bearden could have problems with Webb's speed and defending Hutchins who has been unstoppable lately. Either way it should be one of the matches of the year. Also let's hope TSSAA sends thier best refs to help make it a great game/

QUOTE(rigger101 @ Apr 29 2007 - 10:20 PM) 826448059[/snapback]This must have been started by a Webb head.

How can it be the battle for Knoxville title when Webb does not play Farragut?

Webb tied CAK so even if they beat Bearden, I would say you can't claim the title.

They have a KIL Championship in wrestling, maybe you need one for Soccer!

alright so lets change it to "Knox Webb @ Bearden...the battle for the majority of knoxville"

QUOTE(PinballWizard @ Apr 29 2007 - 10:56 PM) 826448095[/snapback]alright so lets change it to "Knox Webb @ Bearden...the battle for the majority of knoxville"

How about.. Knox Webb @ Bearden.

or

Knox Webb @ Bearden battle to almost want to wish to almost want to have the majority of most of half of almost knoxville.

personally I like the second one the best.

QUOTE(allsoccer @ Apr 30 2007 - 10:09 AM) 826448243[/snapback]After watching Webb beat Catholic, and seeing alot of Bearden's games this season, I tink it will be Webb 2 Bearden 1

It should be a very close match. The Webb v. Catholic game was very tight. Bearden and Catholic played to a draw until, with seconds to go in the match, the Bulldogs' keeper unleashed one of his amazing drop kicks into the Irish box for an assist on the goal that beat Catholic. I would be surprised to see anything other than something like a 1-0 or 2-1 match.

Bearden needs to match Webb's physical intensity-especially on restarts. Webb needs to quickly account for the Bulldogs' strikers every time Walker handles the ball. His kicks put his team on offense with tremendous distance and accuracy.

QUOTE(longdonsilver17 @ Apr 30 2007 - 10:08 AM) 826448321[/snapback]bearden destroys webb. SD tied webb in the preseason after out posessing and keeping the ball on webbs defensive half for most of the one half game. if there was more time i could see SD have taking the win. and due to recent performance against bearden im positive this will be a no contest

preseason was a long time ago