Bearden/Farragut predictions

dins8

i completely agree with you on farragut's best players being out too much...but i guess it didn't hurt them too much though. at one point, i thought i saw holt about to pitch a fit on the sidelines...and rightfully so. after being out for almost 20 minutes in the first half, he came in completely stiff at the end of the half. i think the coach sometimes forgets that some of his better players are on the sidelines, and it definitely has hurt them in other games.

Farragut's Coach has always played what he thought was what his team needed at the time,sometime that leaves players on the side , his style must not hurt them to bad, they go to States everyyear.

Question of the Game: Why did Farragut's central defender come out midway through the second half? More knee problems? Furthermore, why do so many of Farragut's better players spend so much time on the bench? Am I missing something? Doesn't #8 deserve to be on the field more?

Dins8 ,whom determines who the better players are, I believe the coach of the team playing. So therefore he judges who is better for the game. I drove back to watch this game and think Farraguts coaches must have done a good job, and maybe should get more credit, they won, so maybe Coach was right with his style of subbing, seems to work

Enigma: Caesar Ruiz (sp.)--Caesar is a great leader, but why does he always seem to be going half speed? I don't think that I have ever seen him in a full out sprint. I think that his physical presence could definitely help Bearden's attack if he would support and work harder. Is Caesar hurt?

Caesar is not hurt, he is a very tough kid and just has the 1 speed,unlike his older brother who went 90 miles an hour all the time. Caesar can hurt you with his talent , his size and his determination, if he could add a little speed he'd be a killer

Bearden, use tonight as motivation to have the last laugh!

Dins8 , I must have read you wrong, I thought you were a middle of the roader and that is why everyone seemed to respect you calling all these games. This call for Bearden to have the last laugh is a calling out line. Shame on you. If there is a, no, when there is the Bearden vs Farragut Game III, no one will have the last laugh just salutes to two great teams, two great coaches and Two great programs

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, are you kidding me?

Call me ignorant, but I have no idea what you are talking about.

What is a "calling out line?" What does "there is a no" mean?

I cannot say this enough...I have NO affilliation with either team! I am not trying to be a jerk to either team. I think I have made it abundantly clear that I am equally in awe of each team; thus, I have no idea why I am considered some sort of partisan. But I have seemed to have upset both you and kingoftheblurb, so I will not make another prediction on a Bearden/Farragut game. Happy?

Sorry to offend Bearden. I am appalled that Bearden players think that I have been anything other than supportive. As always, I was just having fun.

QUOTE(dins8 @ May 13 2007 - 12:47 AM) 826458278[/snapback]Wow, are you kidding me?

Call me ignorant, but I have no idea what you are talking about.

What is a "calling out line?" What does "there is a no" mean?

I cannot say this enough...I have NO affilliation with either team! I am not trying to be a jerk to either team. I think I have made it abundantly clear that I am equally in awe of each team; thus, I have no idea why I am considered some sort of partisan. But I have seemed to have upset both you and kingoftheblurb, so I will not make another prediction on a Bearden/Farragut game. Happy?

Sorry to offend Bearden. I am appalled that Bearden players think that I have been anything other than supportive. As always, I was just having fun.

Dins dont worry about the haters. You are completely unbiased. Please keep voicing your opinions about the Bearden/Farragut games. I love reading what you have to say.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ May 12 2007 - 11:42 PM) 826458300[/snapback]I just thought I'd add this...

Harrison(GA) a team that Farragut tied 2-2 and CAK lost to 0-2, won the AAAAA state championship in Georgia. I just thought it'd help show how some Knox area teams stack up against Georgia's best.

Wow, impressive!

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ May 13 2007 - 01:42 AM) 826458300[/snapback]I just thought I'd add this...

Harrison(GA) a team that Farragut tied 2-2 and CAK lost to 0-2, won the AAAAA state championship in Georgia. I just thought it'd help show how some Knox area teams stack up against Georgia's best.

Also Spring Valley( who Farragut beat 2-1) and Northwestern(who CBHS beat 2-1) are playing eachother in the South Carolina AAAA state championship Monday.

Dins keep making predictions your a baller.

QUOTE(The King of the Burbs @ May 13 2007 - 04:46 PM) 826458488[/snapback]Also Spring Valley( who Farragut beat 2-1) and Northwestern(who CBHS beat 2-1) are playing eachother in the South Carolina AAAA state championship Monday.

Yeah I saw that. They got a couple minutes into it when storms came back through so they postponed it.