Oakland vs. Cleveland

magoo043

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(The Star @ May 17 2007 - 08:58 AM) 826461045[/snapback]Siegel beat them at Cleveland, so really how much could they have? T his will be a yawner cakewalk for the Pats. I would rest my starters.

That means absolutely nothing what happend between Cleveland Siegel has no bearing on Oakland and Cleveland

QUOTE(magoo043 @ May 18 2007 - 07:54 AM) 826461797[/snapback]Cleveland fans????? Does anyone know anything about this team?

I know that Cleveland was the regular season and tournament champion in their district. They run-ruled Bradley Central in the district championship game. Wednesday night they out hit Bradley Central, but made two crucial errors--one led to three runs scoring. I believe all of Bradley Central's runs were unearned. Cleveland saved their best pitching for tonight. Caution-tonight is an elimination night. Cleveland is a dangerous team. Don't take them lightly. Cleveland had a scout at the Oakland game on Wednesday. Regardless of what happens, let's hope there is no controversy tonight.

all you hear about on these messege boards is oakland this, and oakland that. it seems all the talk is about them when there are plenty of other good teams out there that play just as good baseball. dont get me wrong they are a very good team and i have the upmost respect for them and i give them props for their record, but that is only a number and they are not unbeatable. and cleveland is also a very good team and i think that they will give them a good game. cleveland has came a long way this season and they shouldnt be taken lightly.

QUOTE(7innings32 @ May 18 2007 - 10:03 AM) 826461873[/snapback]all you hear about on these messege boards is oakland this, and oakland that. it seems all the talk is about them when there are plenty of other good teams out there that play just as good baseball. dont get me wrong they are a very good team and i have the upmost respect for them and i give them props for their record, but that is only a number and they are not unbeatable. and cleveland is also a very good team and i think that they will give them a good game. cleveland has came a long way this season and they shouldnt be taken lightly.

Of course they aren't unbeatable-- they've been BEATEN this year so no one has ever said that. And to DDA i'm sure oakland had some people down at the BC-Cleveland game Wednesday as well. Can either of you all give us a little background on Cleveland's pitching or batters? I'm looking for a great game tonight by both teams and hopefully Oakland will come out on top!

QUOTE(7innings32 @ May 18 2007 - 10:03 AM) 826461873[/snapback]all you hear about on these messege boards is oakland this, and oakland that. it seems all the talk is about them when there are plenty of other good teams out there that play just as good baseball. dont get me wrong they are a very good team and i have the upmost respect for them and i give them props for their record, but that is only a number and they are not unbeatable. and cleveland is also a very good team and i think that they will give them a good game. cleveland has came a long way this season and they shouldnt be taken lightly.

Well if Cleveland was like 41-1 then it would be Cleveland this and Cleveland that

Oakland fans are very supportive of their school in all sports. We also have many supporters on CoachT too. That may be why you see a lot about Oakland. The poster who sort of slammed on yall was from SIEGEL......NOt Oakland. You can be sure that Oakland baseball and coaches respect the program at Cleveland and know they have to bring their A+ game tonight . Nothing else will be acceptable to us. Have a safe trip down and enjoy the great atmosphere at Oakland. I hope everyone makes you feel at home. We pride ourselves on the hospitality and the facilities. Best of luck to both teams. Unfortunately. I can't make this one tonight due to a prior engagement, but I will be there in spirit. Play the same energetic TEAM ball that you have all season long, Big Patriots.

Yeah you do hear alot about Oakland, thats because their fans get on here and talk them up. Cleveland's fan should do the same if they feel slighted...