Farragut Baseball

DaCoach

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DaCoach @ May 18 2007 - 01:12 AM) 826461744[/snapback]Could someone give me a report on how they are doing this season. Head Coach Tommy Pharr was a good friend of mine when he coached at Monterey back in the early 90's. Please tell me about their team, players, any that could play at the college level, who their up against, etc......

I know one thing you can take to the bank and that is if Farragut has any tallent at all, Coach Pharr will get the W's out of them because that man can flat out coach baseball! I'm afraid that some college will take him to the next level as a coach. He wins, He Wins WITHOUT cheating, and He Wins with class,

I thank you for any information that you can give me on this and if you could, tell me what his record is Farragut and how many championships have they won, lost, made the final 4, sub-state, etc.......

Thanks again for your help!

Sir, Farragut did not make it out of District play.

QUOTE(DaCoach @ May 18 2007 - 12:12 AM) 826461744[/snapback]Could someone give me a report on how they are doing this season. Head Coach Tommy Pharr was a good friend of mine when he coached at Monterey back in the early 90's. Please tell me about their team, players, any that could play at the college level, who their up against, etc......

I know one thing you can take to the bank and that is if Farragut has any tallent at all, Coach Pharr will get the W's out of them because that man can flat out coach baseball! I'm afraid that some college will take him to the next level as a coach. He wins, He Wins WITHOUT cheating, and He Wins with class,

I thank you for any information that you can give me on this and if you could, tell me what his record is Farragut and how many championships have they won, lost, made the final 4, sub-state, etc.......

You can link into the Farragut website to find that information. http://www.admiralbaseball.com/

QUOTE(oldtimer41 @ May 20 2007 - 10:24 PM) 826463742[/snapback]THEY ARE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOST TO LENOIR CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who are you? probably a DB fan if i had to guess. but we all know what happened with that situation.

QUOTE(DaCoach @ May 18 2007 - 01:12 AM) 826461744[/snapback]Could someone give me a report on how they are doing this season. Head Coach Tommy Pharr was a good friend of mine when he coached at Monterey back in the early 90's. Please tell me about their team, players, any that could play at the college level, who their up against, etc......

For those of you that want to see 2 former Farragut Ad's face off you can come to Chappel Hill, NC (or possible tv) and see East Carolina's Harrison Eldridge (04) and North Carolina's Rob Catapano (06). Both teams are part of the Chappel Hill regional. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

QUOTE(Baseball4life2 @ May 28 2007 - 06:05 PM) 826468516[/snapback]For those of you that want to see 2 former Farragut Ad's face off you can come to Chappel Hill, NC (or possible tv) and see East Carolina's Harrison Eldridge (04) and North Carolina's Rob Catapano (06). Both teams are part of the Chappel Hill regional. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I was almost hoping that Tennessee would go there so we could see Tony Delmonico and Cody Brown try to hit off their former teammate, Rob Catapano.