Marshall County vs USJ in Round #1!

necvol

QUOTE(PageMan @ May 21 2007 - 02:30 PM) 826464081[/snapback]I guess you're calling me a liar, Mr Wales. Believe me, at one point, I could go to the USJ eteamz web site and view individual games summaries where it showed who had extra base hits, who were the leading hittings for each team, the pitcher's records, and a line score. I'm pretty sure this appeared in "The Jackson Sun" the day after the game was played. I won't forget this as it is an affront to my reputation. I'd be watching my back if I were you "Clint".

Here is a link to the eteamz page I was denied access to:

http://eteamz.active.com/usjbaseball/sched...p;game=10656912

Well, well, well - it seems that access has now been granted to the above game as well as the others. I wonder what happened?

Hey PageMan, thanks for the info. above. I didn't even know you could retrieve the stats from all of our games this year. Pretty cool. Learn something new every day ! By the way, I wouldn't mess with Jose too much. He/she don't play fair at all. "You're a daisy if you do"

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the warning, hasbeen7. I don't plan on speaking to anyone from USJ now as I don't like the tone of the posts here. I talked with a contact from Lewisburg about the situation and plan on staying close to the Marshall Co. people. I also will talk to my friends at Smyrna about security at the site. I am too old and disabled to be picking any fights anywhere.

I just don't think Marshall County can even stand a chance in this game. They have been lucky all year somehow coming out with a win several times despite average hitting at best and terrible defense. They have two decent pitchers who only win games at home because of the "friendly" umpires, who wouldn't be anyone's aces. All USJ has to do is show up in matching uniforms and stick the bat in the air, you will touch it and MC will boot it. The only way USJ loses is by disqualification. Don't worry about anyone from Marshall hitting the ball either. There is no way they stand a chance against any team from West TN especially the GREAT USJ who is the best team ever and crushes everyone. They can hit anybody with all those future Major Leaguers and there is no way anyone can touch their top notch recruits. MC will get run-ruled and USJ will go on to win the state, nation, and universe. Good luck MC, try to survive. USJ slaughters EVERYONE... well except for the 5 teams they lost to.... but other than that they kill EVERYBODY. And yes Marshall County, you are part of that everybody. No one can beat this team

QUOTE(Pedro @ May 21 2007 - 10:53 PM) 826464345[/snapback]I just don't think Marshall County can even stand a chance in this game. They have been lucky all year somehow coming out with a win several times despite average hitting at best and terrible defense. They have two decent pitchers who only win games at home because of the "friendly" umpires, who wouldn't be anyone's aces. All USJ has to do is show up in matching uniforms and stick the bat in the air, you will touch it and MC will boot it. The only way USJ loses is by disqualification. Don't worry about anyone from Marshall hitting the ball either. There is no way they stand a chance against any team from West TN especially the GREAT USJ who is the best team ever and crushes everyone. They can hit anybody with all those future Major Leaguers and there is no way anyone can touch their top notch recruits. MC will get run-ruled and USJ will go on to win the state, nation, and universe. Good luck MC, try to survive. USJ slaughters EVERYONE... well except for the 5 teams they lost to.... but other than that they kill EVERYBODY. And yes Marshall County, you are part of that everybody. No one can beat this team

I don't know much about Marshall County, but I know USJ has alot of more respect for them than you appear too.

QUOTE(Pedro @ May 21 2007 - 10:53 PM) 826464345[/snapback]I just don't think Marshall County can even stand a chance in this game. They have been lucky all year somehow coming out with a win several times despite average hitting at best and terrible defense. They have two decent pitchers who only win games at home because of the "friendly" umpires, who wouldn't be anyone's aces. All USJ has to do is show up in matching uniforms and stick the bat in the air, you will touch it and MC will boot it. The only way USJ loses is by disqualification. Don't worry about anyone from Marshall hitting the ball either. There is no way they stand a chance against any team from West TN especially the GREAT USJ who is the best team ever and crushes everyone. They can hit anybody with all those future Major Leaguers and there is no way anyone can touch their top notch recruits. MC will get run-ruled and USJ will go on to win the state, nation, and universe. Good luck MC, try to survive. USJ slaughters EVERYONE... well except for the 5 teams they lost to.... but other than that they kill EVERYBODY. And yes Marshall County, you are part of that everybody. No one can beat this team

Wow that was harsh dude. I agree with USJ being a good team. I played with everyone of these boys last year. However, we have learned in past never to over look anyone. It could come back to bite you in the butt. These post are gettin pretty heated. PageMan dont worry the USJ fans are some of the nicest people you ever meet. With the exception of a few kids who get on here and talk big. Good Luck Bruins I hope to see you boys on friday!!!!

I have been around Marshall County Baseball for a while and I don't really think USJ will 10 run rule them. I think that USJ will probably win b/c of their recuiting class is a GREAT one. Just Playing USJ fans! USJ has been known for GREAT BASEBALL over the years and I don't think that will ever change! I love Tiger Baseball and I hope they will win! See ya Tomarrow Tigers GOOD LUCK!!

I just don't think Marshall County can even stand a chance in this game. They have been lucky all year somehow coming out with a win several times despite average hitting at best and terrible defense. They have two decent pitchers who only win games at home because of the "friendly" umpires, who wouldn't be anyone's aces. All USJ has to do is show up in matching uniforms and stick the bat in the air, you will touch it and MC will boot it. The only way USJ loses is by disqualification. Don't worry about anyone from Marshall hitting the ball either. There is no way they stand a chance against any team from West TN especially the GREAT USJ who is the best team ever and crushes everyone. They can hit anybody with all those future Major Leaguers and there is no way anyone can touch their top notch recruits. MC will get run-ruled and USJ will go on to win the state, nation, and universe. Good luck MC, try to survive. USJ slaughters EVERYONE... well except for the 5 teams they lost to.... but other than that they kill EVERYBODY. And yes Marshall County, you are part of that everybody. No one can beat this team

This Post is So stupid!! Please don't post again PEDRO!! You made yourself sound very Stupid!!

P.S

Grow-up

QUOTE(PageMan @ May 21 2007 - 10:44 PM) 826464341[/snapback]Thanks for the warning, hasbeen7. I don't plan on speaking to anyone from USJ now as I don't like the tone of the posts here. I talked with a contact from Lewisburg about the situation and plan on staying close to the Marshall Co. people. I also will talk to my friends at Smyrna about security at the site. I am too old and disabled to be picking any fights anywhere.

Beware all USJ fans, I have met the great Pageman at the State Volleyball Tournament last year. If he pulls down the red suspenders (aka Jerry "The King" Lawler) then even old Jose may get scared. /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> Pageman, speaking from experience as a supporter of USJ sports past and present, you will be safe no matter where you sit. Heck, Jose would probably even ask you or anyone else if you wanted a diet coke on his way to the concession stand. That's the real people you would be sitting by. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Here's to watching some great games this week........Go USJ.

QUOTE(davidlimbaugh @ May 22 2007 - 03:10 AM) 826464414[/snapback]Some folks don't seem to know Satire when the see it Do they Pageman or Pedro????

I'm sorry if I have interpreted some of the comments here as threats, but in this day and age, one can't be too safe. What bothers me is that USJ has only about 400 students and their parents pay around $6000 a year to send their kids to a private school. I think that's insane. It appears that two of their players are transfers who became eligible to play in May so you wonder how much USJ recruits to get the best players in the Jackson area. One noted poster here sent me a message that they are the real deal and are probably the best team in the state in any classification. Maybe they are the best team that money can buy.

QUOTE(PageMan @ May 22 2007 - 06:21 AM) 826464436[/snapback]I'm sorry if I have interpreted some of the comments here as threats, but in this day and age, one can't be too safe. What bothers me is that USJ has only about 400 students and their parents pay around $6000 a year to send their kids to a private school. I think that's insane. It appears that two of their players are transfers who became eligible to play in May so you wonder how much USJ recruits to get the best players in the Jackson area. One noted poster here sent me a message that they are the real deal and are probably the best team in the state in any classification. Maybe they are the best team that money can buy.

That's almost lauaghable considering your county of residence.