Time for a change

therock

Baldcoach,

I didnt take cheap shots. I spoke from experience. You assumed I meant all, and your assumption lead you to call me a liar, and that lead me to jump all over you and put you in your place. You have proven that you cant man up and apologize. I am a man of my word and have no need or desire to lie. If I have hurt your delicate sensitivites, then I apologize, as I have before. Are you always this sensitive and argumentative? To go back and count insults shows exactly what I have said about you and your attitude is true. Whine, blame, point fingers, everything to take the focus off. You have tried to speak for all involved in privates and have shown the exact attitude that causes the problem to not be fixed. You attitude shows exactly why you are an assistant at a tiny private where your mother got you hired. You set yourself up to be the indignant spokeman of all privates and you have done a poor jpb. Nice representative. There you go, you can count up the insults and do with them what you want.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BackinTN @ Jun 12 2007 - 07:43 AM) 826474130[/snapback]Baldcoach,

I didnt take cheap shots. I spoke from experience. You assumed I meant all, and your assumption lead you to call me a liar, and that lead me to jump all over you and put you in your place. You have proven that you cant man up and apologize. I am a man of my word and have no need or desire to lie. If I have hurt your delicate sensitivites, then I apologize, as I have before. Are you always this sensitive and argumentative? To go back and count insults shows exactly what I have said about you and your attitude is true. Whine, blame, point fingers, everything to take the focus off. You have tried to speak for all involved in privates and have shown the exact attitude that causes the problem to not be fixed. You attitude shows exactly why you are an assistant at a tiny private where your mother got you hired. You set yourself up to be the indignant spokeman of all privates and you have done a poor jpb. Nice representative. There you go, you can count up the insults and do with them what you want.

Do I need to start a thread with voting buttons? I bet this userid and MPHSKitties is one of the same person.

QUOTE(BackinTN @ Jun 12 2007 - 08:09 AM) 826474149[/snapback]I am my own man and speak singularly for myself. I dont know userid or mphs.

SSSSHHHH. Thats the "thing" that I told you about ignoring. You think Baldcoach is bad, this guy attacked my handicap son. I said I wasnt going to refer to him again, but I wanted to give you a heads up.

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ Jun 12 2007 - 08:24 AM) 826474160[/snapback]SSSSHHHH. Thats the "thing" that I told you about ignoring. You think Baldcoach is bad, this guy attacked my handicap son. I said I wasnt going to refer to him again, but I wanted to give you a heads up.

Thanks for the heads up!

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ Jun 12 2007 - 08:24 AM) 826474160[/snapback]SSSSHHHH. Thats the "thing" that I told you about ignoring. You think Baldcoach is bad, this guy attacked my handicap son. I said I wasnt going to refer to him again, but I wanted to give you a heads up.

Now that's a blatant lie. But I don't expect less considering the source. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Blah, blah, blah.....time for a change? Quit crying, school boards are elected, get better funding, pass a county bond, hold your local school officals accountable, people put money into what they hold dear, but quit blaming others for your local high school's failures......its a free country, you chose to send your kids there, so make it better, but don't try to legislate everyone a state championship, what leason is learned if everyone wins? So change, just stop crying.

our kids have no buses to pick them up

our kids have no federal subsides lunch program

our kids buy their own book, not the county

our kids are NOT automatically zoned for our schools, we have to put a better product out there to attract the kids

plus our Catholic schools take all Catholic kids regardless of ability, including special needs kids.

QUOTE(BackinTN @ Jun 12 2007 - 08:43 AM) 826474130[/snapback]Baldcoach,

Backin,

I assumed you meant all because you said as much several times. Do you understand the concepts of syntax, context, and phrasing? Let me (once again) reprint your statements:

"They (the privates) have the desire to continue to show the public that their school is superior to public education in every way."

"The privates will do all they can to make themselves look more appealing."

"Because of this, the privates have an advantage that the publics will never have. The only chance publis have is to build their programs and their feeder programs to be so loyal that when a great talented athlete comes up through their ranks, they won't be swayed to go to a private."

"When the prvates come knocking, and they do, and they do in an illegal yet unprovable way, the individual and the individual's family have gotten what they want. Why would they say or do anything that threatens what they have been given. They will not talk, the privates will not admit, and the cycle goes on."

All of these are from the same post...all talk about privates as a collective just as they talk about the disadvantaged publics as a collective.

And I didn't count all the insults, just the ones I happened to notice. By the way, there were 6 or possibly 7 personal shots in the post I am replying to, including an implication that my mother is dishonest and I couldn't find employment on my own. Where is all this bile coming from? Notice I still have not taken personal shots at you. And notice that I am replying to everything you say, not distracting as you say. It is, in fact, you who are distracting, mostly by making unfounded implications and then backing off, saying you didn't make them, and trying to criminalize the people who pointed them out. If you didn't mean all privates and publics in the above statements then say so, if you did then say so. But either way man up and take a stand. Don't think that most of the posters on here pro-split or con-split think that insulting others helps your case. Try just making the case...I haven't seen that post from you yet.

QUOTE(Baldcoach @ Jun 12 2007 - 02:22 PM) 826474252[/snapback]Backin,

I assumed you meant all because you said as much several times. Do you understand the concepts of syntax, context, and phrasing? Let me (once again) reprint your statements:

"They (the privates) have the desire to continue to show the public that their school is superior to public education in every way."

"The privates will do all they can to make themselves look more appealing."

"Because of this, the privates have an advantage that the publics will never have. The only chance publis have is to build their programs and their feeder programs to be so loyal that when a great talented athlete comes up through their ranks, they won't be swayed to go to a private."

"When the prvates come knocking, and they do, and they do in an illegal yet unprovable way, the individual and the individual's family have gotten what they want. Why would they say or do anything that threatens what they have been given. They will not talk, the privates will not admit, and the cycle goes on."

All of these are from the same post...all talk about privates as a collective just as they talk about the disadvantaged publics as a collective.

And I didn't count all the insults, just the ones I happened to notice. By the way, there were 6 or possibly 7 personal shots in the post I am replying to, including an implication that my mother is dishonest and I couldn't find employment on my own. Where is all this bile coming from? Notice I still have not taken personal shots at you. And notice that I am replying to everything you say, not distracting as you say. It is, in fact, you who are distracting, mostly by making unfounded implications and then backing off, saying you didn't make them, and trying to criminalize the people who pointed them out. If you didn't mean all privates and publics in the above statements then say so, if you did then say so. But either way man up and take a stand. Don't think that most of the posters on here pro-split or con-split think that insulting others helps your case. Try just making the case...I haven't seen that post from you yet.

Several times I have said I didnt mean all. Guess you missed that. I never said "all," but you wont accept that. I never called your mother dishonest, you made that up on your own. I am not distracting anyone but you, and I'm sure that many others appreciate that because it keeps you from making ignorant comments that are distracting to the actual problem that you deny exists. You are part of the problem and your blatherings may be keeping your betters from finding possible answers.

Your assumptions about what I am saying, and your practice of trying to incorrectly reword and restate what I am saying is showing you for who you are. A sad little assistant coach who is frustrated to still be just that. A sad little assistant coach who doesnt get a look from better programs. Learn to be happy where you are and you will be happier in life. Learn to not try to speak for those who are better than you. Learn to not take me on because you dont have a prayer. Now stop talking to me. I made a post you didnt like. Get over it. Dont try to change my words to fit your sad little way of thinking. Dont call me a liar. Move on and stay on the sidelines trying to help those who have more knowledge, more experience, and more talent than you.

QUOTE(KCHSCoach @ Jun 12 2007 - 12:17 PM) 826474219[/snapback]Blah, blah, blah.....time for a change? Quit crying, school boards are elected, get better funding, pass a county bond, hold your local school officals accountable, people put money into what they hold dear, but quit blaming others for your local high school's failures......its a free country, you chose to send your kids there, so make it better, but don't try to legislate everyone a state championship, what leason is learned if everyone wins? So change, just stop crying.

our kids have no buses to pick them up

our kids have no federal subsides lunch program

our kids buy their own book, not the county

our kids are NOT automatically zoned for our schools, we have to put a better product out there to attract the kids

plus our Catholic schools take all Catholic kids regardless of ability, including special needs kids.

Ahh come on, whoooow is me, the privates have it so bad. Sell that to someone else. The last I looked this a forum to give "opinions" and I am going to see to it that I do.

QUOTE(KCHSCoach @ Jun 14 2007 - 08:24 PM) 826475222[/snapback]boo hoo hoo, I didn't win a state championship, so I blaming all privates, boo hoo hoo, Carlton Flat got my football player, boo hoo hoo.

You too...huh? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />