Livingston Academy '07

bigblue74

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

Does anybody know for LA's first game against smith county how many people smith county has coming back?

lost 2 LBs, 2DBs, 1 DE starters (I think) on defense

lost 1 T, FB,RB,QB, WR....TE is now QB.................shouldn't be much drop off in ability....may be some drop off in experience...but most of the of the Jr's and Soph. got to play a lot of football last year...in mop up duty...

HOGEYE, GOT TO LOVE THAT. GREAT COMMUNITY SPIRIT TOO! WHAT A SCHEDULE? SMITH CO. AND TROUSDALE CO. RIGHT OUT OF THE CHUTE. THEN A REGION SCHEDULE THAT INCLUDES AE,FULTON AND CATHOLIC. BRAVE, HEARTY PLAYERS AT LA. COULD BE 5-5, FINISH 4TH THEN GO DEEP IN THE PLAYOFFS. WISHING THE HOGEYES THE BEST OF LUCK IN 2007.

HOGEYE, GOT TO LOVE THAT. GREAT COMMUNITY SPIRIT TOO! WHAT A SCHEDULE? SMITH CO. AND TROUSDALE CO. RIGHT OUT OF THE CHUTE. THEN A REGION SCHEDULE THAT INCLUDES AE,FULTON AND CATHOLIC. BRAVE, HEARTY PLAYERS AT LA. COULD BE 5-5, FINISH 4TH THEN GO DEEP IN THE PLAYOFFS. WISHING THE HOGEYES THE BEST OF LUCK IN 2007.

I like your optimism "horse". The team is young and inexperienced, but they have some really good athletes. A split with Trousdale and Smith would be good. 3-4 region record and hopefully beat York. That would make 5-5 season which would, in my opinion, be a good year. I don't know about going DEEP into the playoffs. Nevertheless, I wish them the best.

• 2 months later...

I like your optimism "horse". The team is young and inexperienced, but they have some really good athletes. A split with Trousdale and Smith would be good. 3-4 region record and hopefully beat York. That would make 5-5 season which would, in my opinion, be a good year. I don't know about going DEEP into the playoffs. Nevertheless, I wish them the best.

young inexperienced and a bunch of cheapshot artist just check out the

a-e game the program should be put on probation

Are you kidding me? LA plays hard but certainly are no cheap shot artists.

About A-E: Why not teach some class to these kids that play there? They cuss their opponets during pre game, stomp on the opposing team's emblem, and take their share of cheap shots (crackback blocks into the backs of the oppostion)and love running the score up whenever they can (69-0 in '06). Is this how we expect to teach kids to be productive citizens when they graduate?

I understand you being upset with a kid getting hurt but making a cheap shot charge is unfair and incorrect. I hate it when any player is injured in any game but it is a contact sport and injuries are part of the game. A-E has loads of talent and I wish you guys the best, but others would respect you more if you won with class.

( I know others would probably respect us more if we just won at all, being "o-for" is not much fun.)

Are you kidding me? LA plays hard but certainly are no cheap shot artists.

About A-E: Why not teach some class to these kids that play there? They cuss their opponets during pre game, stomp on the opposing team's emblem, and take their share of cheap shots (crackback blocks into the backs of the oppostion)and love running the score up whenever they can (69-0 in '06). Is this how we expect to teach kids to be productive citizens when they graduate?

I understand you being upset with a kid getting hurt but making a cheap shot charge is unfair and incorrect. I hate it when any player is injured in any game but it is a contact sport and injuries are part of the game. A-E has loads of talent and I wish you guys the best, but others would respect you more if you won with class.

( I know others would probably respect us more if we just won at all, being "o-for" is not much fun.)

what game were you at we never stomped on you're emblem that is something that catholic does. All we say during warm up is uh oh meaning look out. As for the cussing wrong again and it should have 69 -0 this year if it wasn't for all the penalties we had to you're one 10 yard penalty. You want to talk about class you're fans laughed at our players "3" of them that were hurt as they tried to get on the bus. I'll tell you what I'm calling the coach of whoever you play to remind them to protect his players, because you're team was coached to play that way.