Livingston Academy '07

bigblue74

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's doing the whining??

Boy thats intelligent one of the smartest things said on these posts. Did it take you four years at LA to come up with that geez i wish i coulda gone there. whos doing the whining dang thats smart. I bet you studied animal husbandry too. Ha ha ha. Just watch the game film and see who cheated

I heard there is a community in that area named HogEye and all five starters on the basketball team was from that area and that's how it started. I could be way off though.

That is correct. Not for sure the years, but it was a long time ago. The five starters where from that little community and the crowd came up with that cheer. It stuck over the years I guess.

Boy thats intelligent one of the smartest things said on these posts. Did it take you four years at LA to come up with that geez i wish i coulda gone there. whos doing the whining dang thats smart. I bet you studied animal husbandry too. Ha ha ha. Just watch the game film and see who cheated

Okay, you got me..Couldn't think of nothing better to say /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" .....How about this: Since you called the tssaa, did call the governor too?? How about Presisent Bush?? NATO?? The United Nations?? Surely you used the proper chain of command?? How about momma and daddy, you better had told them also!

Its football, I said I was sorry to hear your players were injured, but I guarantee it was not coached that way, nor players intentionally doing it?? If I am wrong, I would be the first to admit, and codemn that type of play. But, I doubt it.

Good night bigred, sleep well.. Don't have nightmares about them Wildcats!

I'll let CoachT determine whether you are a troll or flamebaiter...posts have been reported. Geezzz...

complete idiot you are red, complete, who calls the tssaa?...i hope you are a coach or player, sour about something obviously, and those players are no way taught to play dirty or play dirty....and go ahead run up that score, nobody respects you anyway, i dont care who you are, call the tssaa on this post....im shaking in my boots man, so scared of you and austin east, and knoxville, and the region and the state and the nation and the world....hold on my phone is ringing, its the tssaa, they just called and said you are a complete idiot.....oh my lord....gollee the world is coming to the end cause one of austin east's players is hurt....judgement day is upon us, look out, i hear the trumpet now...oh wait, LA has nearly 15 hurt....that will equal it out, everyone is saved for another day....WHOOO....the vols need to call the PAC 10 where xavier mitchell got hurt against cal, USC call the pac 10 where booty got hurt, nfl needs to be called about mack strong and trent green....mlb about david ortiz's injured meniscus....MLS about beckhams ankle....etc etc

you started the complaining there homeboy