Livingston Academy '07

bigblue74

You want to talk about class you're fans laughed at our players "3" of them that were hurt as they tried to get on the bus.

It is not class when your players all was jumping up and down and high fiving when our player got hurt during the opening kick off of the second quarter. Also not taking a knee when our player was been checked on. Now that is not class.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not class when your players all was jumping up and down and high fiving when our player got hurt during the opening kick off of the second quarter. Also not taking a knee when our player was been checked on. Now that is not class.

i guess you don't know what you're talking about they made an awesome play turned and and high fived each other and when they noticed you're player hurt the stopped and our players went up to you're player and shook his hand when he got up thank you.

what game were you at we never stomped on you're emblem that is something that catholic does. All we say during warm up is uh oh meaning look out. As for the cussing wrong again and it should have 69 -0 this year if it wasn't for all the penalties we had to you're one 10 yard penalty. You want to talk about class you're fans laughed at our players "3" of them that were hurt as they tried to get on the bus. I'll tell you what I'm calling the coach of whoever you play to remind them to protect his players, because you're team was coached to play that way.

im blowing my cover on this one...i am a player, i love my fans, i love my team, and i love my community and school...AE stomped on the emblem before the game this year, during warm-ups, they jumped up and down and got a break down on it....the corner i played was calling me a M-F all the time and a southern hick, and i kept asking the players and coaches as i sat on the stairs with the boy who was loaded into the white dodge, if they needed anything and if i could do anything to help them out and that i would pray for the fellow football player...your players are the ones that cut up after ending my fellow players career with high fives and low fives as everyone else was on a knee and silent while they jumped around, learn respect big fella......it will take you farther in life than football will

im blowing my cover on this one...i am a player, i love my fans, i love my team, and i love my community and school...AE stomped on the emblem before the game this year, during warm-ups, they jumped up and down and got a break down on it....the corner i played was calling me a M-F all the time and a southern hick, and i kept asking the players and coaches as i sat on the stairs with the boy who was loaded into the white dodge, if they needed anything and if i could do anything to help them out and that i would pray for the fellow football player...your players are the ones that cut up after ending my fellow players career with high fives and low fives as everyone else was on a knee and silent while they jumped around, learn respect big fella......it will take you farther in life than football will

i don't think that is the same thing as disrespecting your team colors and there was one kid that did help our player if that was you thank you. WE made one of the hardest hits i've seen in high school football it was ugly but clean. Yes our players celebrated our fans did too but both stopped when we realized what the end result was and don't say we didn't. We also cheered when he got up our players did too and some shook his hand. Right after that is when you guys started playing dirty like going after knees, late hits, face masks and hitting out bounds and none of those were called like i said earlier you guys had only 10 yards in penalties. If you were so perfect ya'll would be undefeated right now. I don't doubt for a min. name calling was going on but unsportsman like conduct was the only thing the refs didn't call on us. Tell the truth how many times did you guys use the n word , a lot don't say you didn't. Like I said before your coach has taught ya'll how to play dirty. I will call other coaches to protect there kids and I've already reported your team to tssaa what ever good that will do. You guys are a year or 2 from a state title and good luck with that but for this year i hope you lose every game. i'm sorry that i feel this way but after watching this game in two different angles I can't help it. Our guys work just as hard as you do and to be done like that was wrong. I'm glad we are moving up next year so we don't play ya'll maybe you can find someone else to take you're frustrations out on and purposely hurt.

i don't think that is the same thing as disrespecting your team colors and there was one kid that did help our player if that was you thank you. WE made one of the hardest hits i've seen in high school football it was ugly but clean. Yes our players celebrated our fans did too but both stopped when we realized what the end result was and don't say we didn't. We also cheered when he got up our players did too and some shook his hand. Right after that is when you guys started playing dirty like going after knees, late hits, face masks and hitting out bounds and none of those were called like i said earlier you guys had only 10 yards in penalties. If you were so perfect ya'll would be undefeated right now. I don't doubt for a min. name calling was going on but unsportsman like conduct was the only thing the refs didn't call on us. Tell the truth how many times did you guys use the n word , a lot don't say you didn't. Like I said before your coach has taught ya'll how to play dirty. I will call other coaches to protect there kids and I've already reported your team to tssaa what ever good that will do. You guys are a year or 2 from a state title and good luck with that but for this year i hope you lose every game. i'm sorry that i feel this way but after watching this game in two different angles I can't help it. Our guys work just as hard as you do and to be done like that was wrong. I'm glad we are moving up next year so we don't play ya'll maybe you can find someone else to take you're frustrations out on and purposely hurt.

it was me, and we have never been coached to play dirty, ever, at all....i cant remember the instances you talk about being dirty, but i assure you, youre calls to coaches and tssaa are totally off, because anyone can investigate and find that we are not dirty

it was me, and we have never been coached to play dirty, ever, at all....i cant remember the instances you talk about being dirty, but i assure you, youre calls to coaches and tssaa are totally off, because anyone can investigate and find that we are not dirty

oh so you're saying that you're not coached that way I guess because ya'll have no talent you just play dirty. Since it was 35-0 in the first half i guess you have to resort to something and you're dead burn lucky it wasn't 70-0. Just look at what we did to Anderson CO. we were not even suppose show up and we had 3 players hurt cause of you guys. You're lucky and you know it the score shoulda been higher. Just remeber that old saying cheaters never prosper maybe thats why you're winless

oh so you're saying that you're not coached that way I guess because ya'll have no talent you just play dirty. Since it was 35-0 in the first half i guess you have to resort to something and you're dead burn lucky it wasn't 70-0. Just look at what we did to Anderson CO. we were not even suppose show up and we had 3 players hurt cause of you guys. You're lucky and you know it the score shoulda been higher. Just remeber that old saying cheaters never prosper maybe thats why you're winless

Because LA is winless absolutely, positively does not mean they cheaters. I have been around this program for 20+years and have never heard anything of the sort. I am sorry AE had 3 players injured during the LA game and hope they recover wholly. But, to say cheaters, I highly doubt it.

Because LA is winless absolutely, positively does not mean they cheaters. I have been around this program for 20+years and have never heard anything of the sort. I am sorry AE had 3 players injured during the LA game and hope they recover wholly. But, to say cheaters, I highly doubt it.

whine some more tssaa has the footage i've seen. Try to convince someone else who wasn't there. You either have dirty players or coaches or both I hope someone treats ya'll the way you treated us.