Livingston Academy '07

bigblue74

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

Was Coach Swallows the coach that everyone wanted.............All I remember was the Coach there resigning and SC's coach, Maynord, was going to interview

there.......I don't know if Coach Maynord, Swallows or somebody else was in the running....and if that was who the good people of Livingston wanted to tbe their Coach..............

Was Coach Swallows the coach that everyone wanted.............All I remember was the Coach there resigning and SC's coach, Maynord, was going to interview

there.......I don't know if Coach Maynord, Swallows or somebody else was in the running....and if that was who the good people of Livingston wanted to tbe their Coach..............

I'm sure the good people of Livingston would have loved to had a coach like Maynord. He's definitely one of the best around. But they are getting a coach in Swallows, who with time will be as good as they come. In the next couple years I look for Livingston football to get back to where it was a few years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure the good people of Livingston would have loved to had a coach like Maynord. He's definitely one of the best around. But they are getting a coach in Swallows, who with time will be as good as they come. In the next couple years I look for Livingston football to get back to where it was a few years ago.

good luck

whats there schedule?

Don't know any dates. And not sure if there in the right order. I think I'm pretty close.

LA Wildcats 2007 Schedule

Smith Co. H

Trousdale Co. A

Kingston H

Knox Catholic A

YAI YORK A

Austin East H

Scott Co. A

Anderson Co. H

Stone Memorial H

Knox Fulton A

Don't know any dates. And not sure if there in the right order. I think I'm pretty close.

LA Wildcats 2007 Schedule

Smith Co. H

Trousdale Co. A

Kingston H

Knox Catholic A

YAI YORK A

Austin East H

Scott Co. A

Anderson Co. H

Stone Memorial H

Knox Fulton A

Smith, and Trousdale out of the gate. LA should know early.

Smith, and Trousdale out of the gate. LA should know early.

Yes these 2 programs are always in the top of their respected classes. Smith Co. in 2A is one of the top teams every year. As is Trousdale in 1A. These 2 games will pretty much paint the picture for everyone concerned with LA football. Hopefully the Wildcats can turn everything around from last years disappointing season, and get ready for the very tough Region 2 teams. As you know ruse? LA has played the hardest schedule in 3A the last 2 years. Looks like it will be pretty much the same this year.

Yes these 2 programs are always in the top of their respected classes. Smith Co. in 2A is one of the top teams every year. As is Trousdale in 1A. These 2 games will pretty much paint the picture for everyone concerned with LA football. Hopefully the Wildcats can turn everything around from last years disappointing season, and get ready for the very tough Region 2 teams. As you know ruse? LA has played the hardest schedule in 3A the last 2 years. Looks like it will be pretty much the same this year.

Hey Juicy.

No doubt Trousdale & Smith are always hovering around the top of 1A and 2A rspectively. Playing that type of schedule is what helped the 05 team prepare for their run to greatness. A number of the teams in 2-3A play tough non-region games. For example AE has Webb, Chatanooga Brainard, and Knox Carter. Fulton has Oak Ridge, Chatanooga Tyner, and Morristown East. Catholic has Morristown West, Webb, and Baylor. Tough to be sure, however, as you and the rest of the Hogeye Nation know, whoever escapes the quarter final matchup has won the gold ball 5 out of the last 6. I think.

ruse?

Hey Juicy.

No doubt Trousdale & Smith are always hovering around the top of 1A and 2A rspectively. Playing that type of schedule is what helped the 05 team prepare for their run to greatness. A number of the teams in 2-3A play tough non-region games. For example AE has Webb, Chatanooga Brainard, and Knox Carter. Fulton has Oak Ridge, Chatanooga Tyner, and Morristown East. Catholic has Morristown West, Webb, and Baylor. Tough to be sure, however, as you and the rest of the Hogeye Nation know, whoever escapes the quarter final matchup has won the gold ball 5 out of the last 6. I think.

ruse?

That is true and we all also know that 1st seed don't mean nothing! As long as you make the playoffs anything can happen.