7AAA

live2succeed

One last attempt to communicate my point, then I am mum on the game. Offside was used to make the point. (Obviously, not very well!) Perspectives differ from vantage point, bias etc. It wasn't called so it doesn't exist.

The point that I was trying to make was that you can "what if" a/the game to a pck_a_number - 0 one way victory , down to a 0-0 tie, the other way pick_a_number - 0 win, or pick_a_number - pick_a_number finish. Other than the rain delay, it was two teams getting after each other the best way they knew how.

There just seems to be a pattern of denigrating a team on how big the score could have been, then paying them a backhand compliment on how hard they played, gonna be a good team someday, etc. Again, not just 7AAA, you see it quite alot on other threads as well. IMHO not far from making excuses on the final outcome. If you don't believe the score, look it up on Eurosport next week. Bet it is still the same.

Sorry if I have offended. Long day.

Point well said. Message boards should be renamed, "who can get the last word in". Seems like the season goes like this.....

1. Pre-Season Poll

2. Arguing about Pre-Season Poll

3. Wait till we play you

4. Day after game...we didn't win on the scoreboard, but we outplayed you.

5. Wait till states

6. Day after states..we really won the game, and out played you, bad calls.

7. They won states, but we are really better.

Next season....see #1 above

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Point well said. Message boards should be renamed, "who can get the last word in". Seems like the season goes like this.....

1. Pre-Season Poll

2. Arguing about Pre-Season Poll

3. Wait till we play you

4. Day after game...we didn't win on the scoreboard, but we outplayed you.

5. Wait till states

6. Day after states..we really won the game, and out played you, bad calls.

7. They won states, but we are really better.

Next season....see #1 above

Ha ha ha ha ha!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I LOVE IT!!! You actually made me laugh out loud (which is nice, because I have parent teacher conferences all day!)

One last attempt to communicate my point, then I am mum on the game. Offside was used to make the point. (Obviously, not very well!) Perspectives differ from vantage point, bias etc. It wasn't called so it doesn't exist.

The point that I was trying to make was that you can "what if" a/the game to a pck_a_number - 0 one way victory , down to a 0-0 tie, the other way pick_a_number - 0 win, or pick_a_number - pick_a_number finish. Other than the rain delay, it was two teams getting after each other the best way they knew how.

There just seems to be a pattern of denigrating a team on how big the score could have been, then paying them a backhand compliment on how hard they played, gonna be a good team someday, etc. Again, not just 7AAA, you see it quite alot on other threads as well. IMHO not far from making excuses on the final outcome. If you don't believe the score, look it up on Eurosport next week. Bet it is still the same.

Sorry if I have offended. Long day.

Ha. Glad you think you know what I and/or other people are trying to say in out posts. I'm just giving my honest opinion of the game. If you don't like it, well, get over it.

Ha. Glad you think you know what I and/or other people are trying to say in out posts. I'm just giving my honest opinion of the game. If you don't like it, well, get over it.

The game is over so the argument should be too.Every game is going to have bad calls, you just have to take it the way they are delt.

We'll see how it play's out in district tourney when it comes around to see if siegel's intensity has improved at all, or if blackman's defense is just that good to shut their main players down.

Riverdale 4 - 0 - 0 = 12 points

Siegel 3 - 0 - 0 = 9 points

Cookeville 2 - 1 - 0 = 6 points

Lebanon 2 - 2 - 0 = 6 points

Blackman 2 - 1 - 0 = 6 points

White Co. 1 - 3 - 0 = 3 points

Oakland 0 - 2 - 1 = 1 point

Warren Co. 0 - 5 - 1 = 1 point

I don't have the schedule for when Oakland and White County play -- can someone provide the date and a score when the game happens?

I am glad to see that the siegel Blackman was a competitive one. It sounds as if coach Vice has done alot with the girls team at Blackman this year.

Also does anyone have the 7aaa district standings?Whitey?

and when do Blackman and Riverdale make up their game or have they played allready?

Blackman seemed to be about the same as they have been in previous years past...siegel has had very similar scores from previous years...3-0 and 1-0 in '05 i do believe...they always play "competitively" never let a team embarass them. Vice has always done a good job in my opinion. The RHS Blackman game should be a good one. Riverdale will have to play tight. Blackman could pull an upset.