Class 3A: Region 6 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2007?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2007?

i dont know why yall pick lexington to take the region..they are next to last in the region...mcnairy and south side and fayette are the strong points..but mcnairy is just a little stronger to me guys..i mean just sitting there watching them impresses.. me yall will have a tough time with them boys..lexington just flat out no good..avile cardinals could beat them....Good luck all teams

Lexington beat McNairy in every stat on the board when they played. Turnovers are what killed Lexington against McNairy. They lost 4 of them, they seem to have corrected that now. So, I think you are a little misinformed on how close the teams in this region are.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to me, right now ... Fayette Ware is in the catbird seat. They control their destiny in the last game of the regular season. Win or lose ... they will be either the one seed or the two seed. That's how I see it, and there are 4 more regular season games left as of this post being typed. I'm assuming that they beat Lexington ... heck ... everybody else in region play has beat them.

With 1 win against either Lexington or McNairy and Fayette Ware will be the #1 seed in this region.

Jackson South Side plays Bolivar Central this week. The winner of that game will be the #2 seed and the loser will be the #3 seed in Region 6-3A.

McNairy Central will secure the #4 seed this week when they beat Chester Co. The Bobcats 21-14 win over Lexington in week two will be what gets them in when all is said and done.

IN OTHER WORDS THE ONLY QUESTION AT THIS POINT IS WHO WILL WIN FRIDAY NIGHT BETWEEN BOLIVAR & JSS??????