Class 3A: Region 6 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2007?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2007?

Beware of The Ware BC. They should finish higher than McNairy or Chester Co. easily.

Last year was FW's year with that stud that they had (I forget his name). This year the region has came back to everyone as the teams are now way more even as opposed to having JSS being dominant and everyone else being just average (as was the case in 2006).

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year was FW's year with that stud that they had (I forget his name). This year the region has came back to everyone as the teams are now way more even as opposed to having JSS being dominant and everyone else being just average (as was the case in 2006).

I think his name was Wade Bonner.

1 Bolivar Central they are building a powerhouse in the land of the green tiger and i think that with 8 starters back on offense and 7 on defense they are my pick to take the region and maybe even make a deep playoff run

2 Lexington based on what i have heard and read they are bringing back loads of talent they did lose who i thought was the best qb in the region last year but i still see them as a solid runner up

3 Fayette Ware FW has always had good athletes they just have been lousily coached now they have the coach and i dont think the athletes went anywhere

4 South Side this pick is strictly based on the fact that i have no clue what they have over there but its hard to imagine a program like JSS falling to far

1 Bolivar Central they are building a powerhouse in the land of the green tiger and i think that with 8 starters back on offense and 7 on defense they are my pick to take the region and maybe even make a deep playoff run

2 Lexington based on what i have heard and read they are bringing back loads of talent they did lose who i thought was the best qb in the region last year but i still see them as a solid runner up

3 Fayette Ware FW has always had good athletes they just have been lousily coached now they have the coach and i dont think the athletes went anywhere

4 South Side this pick is strictly based on the fact that i have no clue what they have over there but its hard to imagine a program like JSS falling to far

Browder from McNairy Central was the best QB that I saw in this region (saw him in the preseason against Marshall Co.).

I saw JSS against both Lexington & Bolivar on film and I also saw several clips of Fayette Ware when looking at their highlights on the David Lipscomb website the week that they played the Mustangs last year in the playoffs.

I did not see Chester Co. last year in any way so I can't include them in my argument.

Browder from McNairy Central was the best QB that I saw in this region (saw him in the preseason against Marshall Co.).

I saw JSS against both Lexington & Bolivar on film and I also saw several clips of Fayette Ware when looking at their highlights on the David Lipscomb website the week that they played the Mustangs last year in the playoffs.

I did not see Chester Co. last year in any way so I can't include them in my argument.

Maybe i just caught Browder on a bad day because against Bolivar he looked mediocre at best

Maybe i just caught Browder on a bad day because against Bolivar he looked mediocre at best

Nope, I think you are right. In 2005 Threadgill was 2nd team All Region QB behind Lexington's Deshaun Smith and in front of McNairy's Browder. In '06 he had a freshman and a sophomore as the 2 main WRs. He had all the talent in the world, his cast was just too young.