Class 3A: Region 6 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2007?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2007?

i dont know much bout the other teams in region i expect jss will b good with coach hayes there they wont have many down years but i have talk to some of there players and they say dat bolivar boy at rb cordell tucker is it? they say he look lyk he don got bigger than he waz las year and as for lexington who is they best player and who yal expect ta be a player on the rise fo em

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know much bout the other teams in region i expect jss will b good with coach hayes there they wont have many down years but i have talk to some of there players and they say dat bolivar boy at rb cordell tucker is it? they say he look lyk he don got bigger than he waz las year and as for lexington who is they best player and who yal expect ta be a player on the rise fo em

Translation please?

Translation please?

well im a fan of southside football and so i kind of have an idea of wut ta expect from them but can you fill me in on is bolivar i hear they are supposed to b good with their rb cordell tucker i just wanna know a little more on this team and what do you guys expect from them and why and who are the best players on the lexington team since these are the man teams people are expecting to beat out southside thanks

Last year was FW's year with that stud that they had (I forget his name). This year the region has came back to everyone as the teams are now way more even as opposed to having JSS being dominant and everyone else being just average (as was the case in 2006).

BC:

This is Coach Thompson's 3rd year at FW, and they are only going to get better. Last year, they had Wade Bonner. This year's stud is ... from this thread about the best LB's for 2007 ... http://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php?s=&...amp;p=826472222

Ricky Holloway. 6-2, 220 from Fayette Ware. Looks to be headed to an SEC program with Bama, Arkansas, Georgia, Ole Miss, and Tennesse all showing interest.

From what I remember reading about FW, they are going to be LOADED this year. From what I've heard, Melrose has FW on their schedule this year, which leads me to think that coach Thompson thinks this team has a lot of potential. I wouldn't be so quick to write FW off just yet. I'm not.

I know that Southside lost a lot to graduation and that their region outside of Lexington who usually gives them a good game it is no longer just a region they can dominate year in and year out. But coach Hayes seems to field a good team each and every year they bring back Ken James #45 the FB/LB hes got plenty of experience at fullback starting a few games for them he was at DE the past two years now he is moved to LB and should be able to add some size. They also bring back #51 Bubba Plemons he might not be big but he can hit and he brings it all every play. They also they bring back #50 Carey Dean who pretty much started or split time with #55 their best OL from last year Mario Rose who should anchor the OL along with #51 was also the center on the OL from last year he will return and he has added a little weight. Micheal Newbern the wideout from last year he will be back he will also get some time at back this year and #88 Keenan Nance is back he started the first few games last year due to someone's injury so he has some experience.

I know that Southside lost a lot to graduation and that their region outside of Lexington who usually gives them a good game it is no longer just a region they can dominate year in and year out. But coach Hayes seems to field a good team each and every year they bring back Ken James #45 the FB/LB hes got plenty of experience at fullback starting a few games for them he was at DE the past two years now he is moved to LB and should be able to add some size. They also bring back #51 Bubba Plemons he might not be big but he can hit and he brings it all every play. They also they bring back #50 Carey Dean who pretty much started or split time with #55 their best OL from last year Mario Rose who should anchor the OL along with #51 was also the center on the OL from last year he will return and he has added a little weight. Micheal Newbern the wideout from last year he will be back he will also get some time at back this year and #88 Keenan Nance is back he started the first few games last year due to someone's injury so he has some experience. Bolivar they bring back their QB for his junior campaign as well as some of the line I believe and Cordell Tucker there huge RB. But their strength could be the DL if they field a line as large as they were last year. Fayette Ware lost Wade Bonner but should be alright returning one of the two QB's that played last year and their defense should be alright if Ricky Holloway and the D is as good as talked about.

hey man no offense but i wouldnt talk about stuff that i didnt know too much about because quite a bit of it is wrong

Hawkpower has SS about sumed up. They have 3 or 4 guys back that has experience. #45 is one of the best FB in West Tenn. 2 starters back on the OL. 2 starters back on Def. They have to replace 9 starters on both side of the ball. Thats just to much talent to replace. I see them finshing 4th. place with a 5-5 record.

1. Lexington 8-2 (5-0)

2. fware 6-4 (3-2)

3. Bolivar 6-4 (3-2)

4 Jax SS 5-5 (3-2)

5.Mcnairy 5-5 (3-2)

6. Chester co. 3-7 (0-5)

Hawkpower has SS about sumed up. They have 3 or 4 guys back that has experience. #45 is one of the best FB in West Tenn. 2 starters back on the OL. 2 starters back on Def. They have to replace 9 starters on both side of the ball. Thats just to much talent to replace. I see them finshing 4th. place with a 5-5 record.

1. Lexington 8-2 (5-0)

2. fware 6-4 (3-2)

3. Bolivar 6-4 (3-2)

4 Jax SS 5-5 (3-2)

5.Mcnairy 5-5 (3-2)

6. Chester co. 3-7 (0-5)

I pretty much agree. #45 is good, but only as good as those around him, plus he gets attitude which tends to shut him down sometimes. Don't count SS out, but see them right in the middle this year. I don't think you will see a team as connected as last year's team. Doesn't mean SS won't win any games, because they have some fighters left on the team this year. Good luck!