Best LB in 1A

CAsports5

I dunno guys, no team can compete with the linebacking core or Overall Defense that Mount Pleasant has. I expect them to finish the season 15-0 with 15 shut-outs...

For some reason this seems to wreak of sarcasm. Maybe wrong. But it's feelin that way. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason this seems to wreak of sarcasm. Maybe wrong. But it's feelin that way. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

It was geared towards me. I happen to think MP is the best 1A team in the state that draws kids from (1) county. LOL. No really I think they are the best period. Last years team was suppose to be a rebuilding year, they went further than any team in MP history. 99% of them are back with some new talent. The fans are fired up. If anybody doesnt like the fact that MP fans get fired up than I hate it. I think it is a jealousy thing because people from other regions are always coming in on MP and region 6 boards all the time.

It was geared towards me. I happen to think MP is the best 1A team in the state that draws kids from (1) county. LOL. No really I think they are the best period. Last years team was suppose to be a rebuilding year, they went further than any team in MP history. 99% of them are back with some new talent. The fans are fired up. If anybody doesnt like the fact that MP fans get fired up than I hate it. I think it is a jealousy thing because people from other regions are always coming in on MP and region 6 boards all the time.

Gordonsville and Trousdale Also only draw from 1 County, for the record.

I don't care that you guys get fired up and i have told you a thousand times that i have pulled for MP out of the west side of the braket. As far as other people comming in on MP and region 6 boards, look around coachT. Is there any other team or region that is talked about constantly as MP and region 6? what else are we supposed to do until the season starts.

Gordonsville and Trousdale Also only draw from 1 County, for the record.

I don't care that you guys get fired up and i have told you a thousand times that i have pulled for MP out of the west side of the braket. As far as other people comming in on MP and region 6 boards, look around coachT. Is there any other team or region that is talked about constantly as MP and region 6? what else are we supposed to do until the season starts.

Thanks for pulluing for us, you and I can sit next to each other in the state championship game this year and debate open zones and recruiting LOL. well after the game. LOL.

The LB from Clarksville Academy (believe it or not) was by far the best underclassman LB i saw last year. Including that foursome from MP. let me remind those MP fans that we also had a RB run for over 250 yards that night. A team with 4 all state LB's would never let that happen. With that said i do agree that group of LBs is very good, but the LB from Clarksville Academy is better then any one of them. Eric Beard from Mcewen is a big run stopper up the middle, but he cant cover the corners because he is so big, if he could gain some speed he could also be mentioned with some of the best in the state.

The LB from Clarksville Academy (believe it or not) was by far the best underclassman LB i saw last year. Including that foursome from MP. let me remind those MP fans that we also had a RB run for over 250 yards that night. A team with 4 all state LB's would never let that happen. With that said i do agree that group of LBs is very good, but the LB from Clarksville Academy is better then any one of them. Eric Beard from Mcewen is a big run stopper up the middle, but he cant cover the corners because he is so big, if he could gain some speed he could also be mentioned with some of the best in the state.

Nobody said that all 4 were all-state nor did they imply that. The original question was some of the best. I believe that as a group they will be one of the best this year.

Like youngtiger said, nobody said they were all-state. Bigtuck, they were sophmores starting for a team that went to the semis. They seen higher level play than most senior LB's will ever see. With that expierence, I think they will be a good bunch of linebackers. What they need to do to be really good is get your tapes and watch. You were a bad dude.

Nobody said that all 4 were all-state nor did they imply that. The original question was some of the best. I believe that as a group they will be one of the best this year.

Another thing that will make this group better is their first rotators don't loose much if anything. Their top 6 linebackers get the job done and should give them some depth and push the starters to work harder.

Tell 'em tiger.......

Colton may of had 250 yards rushing, his last chance to tie the game he was stopped #50, one of MP boys mentioned, & the fumble was recovered by #1. Also #1 was the the player in the backfield all night aganist the JB qb. I will agree with the others, the 2 LB from JB were some of the best around last year.

Kickoff is getting closer & closer.