SHAWN WIITEN WILL BE NEW ELIZABETHTON COACH

madman101

Stan Ogg resigned at Happy Valley and is coming to EHS. I am not much on a guy that resigns this late in the year and leaves his team hanging. Moore did that to Unaka and came to EHS real late and look how that has turned out. I do not see how you can trust someone like that. Go ahead and tell me I am crazy but think about what I said first.

I agree 100% Holton, it's very sorry doing this to your team. They asked Moore I think the week before August practice began. I kinda think its sorry for Eliz to ask someone, who coaches somewhere else, to coach. That will come back and haunt them in the future.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree 100% Holton, it's very sorry doing this to your team. They asked Moore I think the week before August practice began. I kinda think its sorry for Eliz to ask someone, who coaches somewhere else, to coach. That will come back and haunt them in the future.

even tho this may sound bad, it was oggs decision to come, he was asked he turned in a application was interviewed for a teaching position, thought things over and accepted the job. nobody made him do this it was his decision, besided he would probably get a $4,ooo a year raise by going to the city schools. i dont balme him. some of you guys turn a ant hill into a big mountain and dont know all the facts and always look to blame somebody else. I think its about time for everybody to shut their mouths and let the people on the hill, and the coaches, teachers do what they get paid to do, and give them a chance to bring our school system back to what it should be. If you or anybody else on here was offered a job with a nice big pay increase you cant tell me you wouldnt take it. yea someday someplace may come a sweep our coaches away at the last minute but thats life and life does go on so get over it.

im excited for my last two seasons at EHS , another good edition

listen to your coaches and work hard, they know what they are talking about. and this team will surprise alot of people this year. the talent is there. madman alot of people are behind the team, so dont let the negitive stuff on here get you down. let the coaches coach, the players play and winning will take care of itself. by the 4 or 5th game things will start looking real good for you guys.

I know coaches leaving this late in the year makes many angry, but lets change the senario around. Suppose that coach was losing every year like 0-10 or 1-9. If that went on for a couple of years people would be asking for his head. Even in July and August. We put many coaches in bad positions without good support, good help, terrible facilities, and many other bad things, but still expect them to win. Oh yeah,, and below average players.

I know coaches leaving this late in the year makes many angry, but lets change the senario around. Suppose that coach was losing every year like 0-10 or 1-9. If that went on for a couple of years people would be asking for his head. Even in July and August. We put many coaches in bad positions without good support, good help, terrible facilities, and many other bad things, but still expect them to win. Oh yeah,, and below average players.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I did not blame anyone "on the hill" and yes their are coaches that do believe in being loyal and would not leave this late. Leave in the first of May not the end of June when you are the head coach. Also since you know so much a lot is 2 words.

Frankly I dont care if Ogg came to EHS in Week 2 of the season if it makes the Cyclones a better team bring it on!

Plus dont think for one second if Happy Valley could take one of our coaches from us they would do it in a minute!!!!

WATCH OUT FOR THE CYCLONES FROM HERE ON OUT!!!!!!!!!

Congradulations to the Cyclones for landing the best possible coach available for thier program. He is committed and proven and I don't think anyone will get in his way as far as coaching goes. He will instill the want to succeed and the desire to achieve. He is bringing on quaility assistants and the Cyclones sidelines have lost some 'dead weight'. You've gotta believe and now I know the kids believe with this leader. Now if they can go out and find an announcer they would be set!

GO CYCLONES!!!

but people......... 'CLEAR THE HILL'

Bring stability and common sense back to the school system!