Class 4A: Region 1 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2007?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2007?

1 Sullivan South2 TN High3 Johnson County4 Elizabethton - On the way back!!GO CYCLONES!

They both possibly could have been sick of all the politics at Elizabethton too.

I'm thinking those politics are confined to the 'Hill' with a true football coach in town.'CLEAR THE HILL'

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The line is the biggest we have had in the past 5 years and we have no RB wait i do beleive Derek Carr ran 4.4 flat at a football camp, you would have seen what he had last year but they never ran the ball, and beleive me the kids love Coach Witten and they have worked harder this week then they have in the past 3 years, you just sit back and think what you want but this team will be back in the playoffs

Dude, Derek couldn't run a 4.4 if his life depended on it. Maybe tops at a 4.65. Probably a 4.7 Big maybe???? Price has no speed either. The Cyclones are in trouble except in the first game. Look for a possible 5-5 and consider it a turnaround. Get real! The line should be just a tad better but not much cause they cannot move so there won't be much run game. Give Witten sometime to get things going.

Dude, Derek couldn't run a 4.4 if his life depended on it. Maybe tops at a 4.65. Probably a 4.7 Big maybe???? Price has no speed either. The Cyclones are in trouble except in the first game. Look for a possible 5-5 and consider it a turnaround. Get real! The line should be just a tad better but not much cause they cannot move so there won't be much run game. Give Witten sometime to get things going.

I agree totally…Rome wasn’t built overnight. At least let the kids have one year in his system before you expect a conference championship. TruthfulCyclone it sounds like you live up to your handle. Nice to have another voice of reason from Betsy town. 4.4 fourty

Alright we will see bout that and yea last year he ran 4.52

Im telling you hes the 2nd fastest on the team and not to far from Fuqua you havent and i do beleive the Cyclones will have a runnig game

He runs a 4.4 and is only the second fastest player on the team!????? Do the Olympic scouts know about this!

and you name one player that is faster than Curt Phillips,and Justin Fuqua and Derek Carr in the conference i promise you thier is none

If I remember right Fuqua and Peters was the fastest last year and Smith was right on their tails. Right? Carr was at least a tenth or more off Smith who was like a tenth off Fuqua. Justin probably runs a 4.45 U need to do some homework on ur run times. People know whats real. Sorry although i'm all Black and Orange I know times. I was there last year. I bet Phillips is like a 4.55 to 4.59 and dont get me wrong cause I like D Carr but hes not that fast.

If I remember right Fuqua and Peters was the fastest last year and Smith was right on their tails. Right? Carr was at least a tenth or more off Smith who was like a tenth off Fuqua. Justin probably runs a 4.45 U need to do some homework on ur run times. People know whats real. Sorry although i'm all Black and Orange I know times. I was there last year. I bet Phillips is like a 4.55 to 4.59 and dont get me wrong cause I like D Carr but hes not that fast.

Well no you dont know your times cause if i remember Curt Phillips in Track this past year Curt Phillips smoked Justin Fuqua running a 10.9 100 and Justin ran a 11.07 and Derek ran a 11.1 at South just ask Fuqua how fast Curt is he'll tell ya,aand hes not that fast 11.1 is the fourth fastest time this side of Knoxville behind Curt Phillips Justin Fuqua,Jonathan Lyons,and Solumon from SH is tied with Jonathan Lyons, and hes not fast hahaha finishing in the top 10 at the Tennessee Track Classic Invitational which includes top runners in several states in the 400 meters(out of 72 people 52.2)plus and not to mention making it to state as a Freshman along with Fuqua come on now,YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK cause if theres anything i know its Track

We still talkin 40s right dOG?? Sorry didnt even know Phillips ran track. Good for him.

Now tell me bout the 40 in the hall last season. I was there and ran myself but I was a bit slow hehehe now tell us about this yeaers 40s and dont lie cause Im gonna find out and post the truth. Dont want to make u look tooooo bad. Really dude, people know real 40s. Help urself out of this embarrassment.

We still talkin 40s right dOG?? Sorry didnt even know Phillips ran track. Good for him.

Now tell me bout the 40 in the hall last season. I was there and ran myself but I was a bit slow hehehe now tell us about this yeaers 40s and dont lie cause Im gonna find out and post the truth. Dont want to make u look tooooo bad. Really dude, people know real 40s. Help urself out of this embarrassment.

I will def let you know DOG when they have the mini camp 26 27 28th