Best Region in 1A

MOTO24

ARE YOU KIDDING?????? ANOTHER PRIVATE in REGION 4!!!

If another private school were added to Region 4 and somehow pulled an upset and beat TC in football their fine hard-working taxpaying citizens would declare a jihad on the T$$AA! Clint Satterfield after losing to 2 private schools in 1 year last season has "supposedly" went thru the libraries in the Trousdale Co School system this summer and had the word "private" stricken from all county owned library books, textbooks, and other publications.

Wish he had given me a call. I would have helped.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARE YOU KIDDING?????? ANOTHER PRIVATE in REGION 4!!!

If another private school were added to Region 4 and somehow pulled an upset and beat TC in football their fine hard-working taxpaying citizens would declare a jihad on the T$$AA! Clint Satterfield after losing to 2 private schools in 1 year last season has "supposedly" went thru the libraries in the Trousdale Co School system this summer and had the word "private" stricken from all county owned library books, textbooks, and other publications.

All Private Parking signs changed to public parking? Now we can find a parking place? Yipee open parking. Could not resist.

I believe Region 4 may have the most consistent better teams 1-3 but I think region 6 has the most consistently good top 5 or 6 teams year in and year out. With Mt. Pleasant, Collinwood, Wayne County, Moore County, Huntland and then throw in a good year every couple of years for Columbia Academy. Thats 6 pretty decient teams that could play with any top 4 in other regions IMO. Not saying other regions don't have a very good top 3 or 4 but I don't think 1-6 any other region can match up.

let me re-phrase. I don't care about other teams in other states. With the exception of hoover (lets face it i would have to be hidding under a rock to not know them) I am so sorry that i am just a backwater hillbilly that doesn't keep up with schools in virgina. I didn't really think it was that weird to say that i keep up with my alma matre and the teams the might play.

Backwater hillbillies dont go to UT...........they usually end up at Arkansas.

Have you been to knoxville lately? Nothing but backwater hillbillies, us more refined folk go to Vanderbilt!

GO COMMODORES!

Yep they do. I was at Vandy a couple of days ago. I noticed the students all around. Is a tie required? Thats all you see. Plus girls in dresses. Which is rare now days. They all wear jeans at other colleges.

I best add unless you go to a christian college. I dont know that for a fact but I dont need the flak, Jack.

Yep they do. I was at Vandy a couple of days ago. I noticed the students all around. Is a tie required? Thats all you see. Plus girls in dresses. Which is rare now days. They all wear jeans at other colleges.

I best add unless you go to a christian college. I dont know that for a fact but I dont need the flak, Jack.

no, it's not required, although originally Vanderbilt was a religious based school.

What defines the best? If a region has two teams that could beat anyone from any region, but no one else that is close are they any better than a region that doesn't have a team that has won a gold ball, but has six or seven that would finish in the top third of other regions? I think better should mean more well rounded top to bottom that said I would have to go with region 6. Now that being said I don't have a lot of knowledge about the west teams and yes I know how strong the top teams are in region 4 and 3 but I don't think the rest of there divisions are as well rounded.