16 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team is you Team

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...

Always been a big Braves fan. Even back in the day when they were terrible. Kind of miss the old days.. not the losing ways, but the personalities.. Murph, Horner, Glenn Hubbard, Omar Mareno, etc etc.

I hope they can make one last run this year for Bobby Cox. I can't believe they are doing as good as they are this year. The Phils forgetting how to play is helping, but I am still suspect of this team. I hope they can hold on, but they seem to be missing something. Hope I am wrong.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• 1. Halls 2. Signal 3. Gibbs 4. Soddy   Page could sneak in the podium if they’re on their A game
    • 3 of the 4 technical fouls are legit. The only one that wasn't was the 3rd technical foul in which a player must have said something to the official. This is bad. Shoving a player because he commits a hard foul on you is a technical. It's a tech in college, in the NBA, and it's a tech at toddler ball on Saturday's. Slamming the ball on the ground is a technical foul in high school, it shows up the official. Slamming the ball on the ground where the ball goes above the head of the person that is slamming the ball is a technical foul in high school, college, the NBA, church league, and toddler ball on Saturday's.  When a team already has two technical foul's (knowing the first two happened during the first half so the officials talked about that during the half), that team is going to be on edge during the whole remainder of the game.  The last play of the first half was about a dirty foul, too. Kid shot a 3, the defender doesn't go for the ball. Ends up tackling the kid.  The fourth technical foul was a stupid cheap shot by the HC player. HC is trying to foul, everybody in the gym knows that. Don't run into the Obion Central player knowing you can very well brace yourself to stop. One thing must happen from Henry County is respect. Respect the opponent, officials, fans, and the game. 
    • Ellie Butler. Livingston Academy. The numbers speak for themselves. She's a big time reason that Livingston is returning to the top of their class. 
    • HC has a lot of problems with their boys program and culture in general. But don't group the girls coach in with that. You're not gonna find a more solid dude than that guy. He is genuinely a really good guy. Could he get caught up in a moment? I'm sure that he could but I'm telling you you won't find a nicer guy.
    • Thanks! We shot 53% 3 pt line.  67% in the first half.  Katie Chesser was 7 of 9 from 3pt.  It’s coming together i think.