• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
Overton County Fan

Favorite MLB Team?

Which Team is you Team  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team is you Team

Been a Cardinals fan my whole life. Made 2 of the last 3 Word Series and have convinced my wife that if we have 2 sons that the second can have Musial in his name.

Does that suffice?

I have been a Giants fan since 1962 but I cannot stand Barry Bonds. I have become a Cardinals fan over the years. I don't like the Yankees or the Braves.

Grew up out side St Louis. Loved the Cards hated the Cubs. When my Dad transferred to the South 40 years ago, I became a Braves fan over the decades due to Ted's SUPER station

Always been a big Braves fan. Even back in the day when they were terrible. Kind of miss the old days.. not the losing ways, but the personalities.. Murph, Horner, Glenn Hubbard, Omar Mareno, etc etc.

I hope they can make one last run this year for Bobby Cox. I can't believe they are doing as good as they are this year. The Phils forgetting how to play is helping, but I am still suspect of this team. I hope they can hold on, but they seem to be missing something. Hope I am wrong.