Public's should not play private schools

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yea that guy...I wish they would have kept him (or he would have been younger...whatever) that was temple's worst year of the last 6 we smoked them 4 times that year...haha I'm not gonna complain about that guy...he didn't do anything.....

Don't lose the memory of that one good year Grace had against Temple. I'm sure it's good for a perennial loser like Grace to be able to look back fondly at better times.

Don't lose the memory of that one good year Grace had against Temple. I'm sure it's good for a perennial loser like Grace to be able to look back fondly at better times.

you're talking about perennial losers????? may want to get out of temple asap....they might not ever win a football game ever again in the history of the school..b-ball will struggle ..they will be good...but not at grace's level or CSAS

you're talking about perennial losers????? may want to get out of temple asap....they might not ever win a football game ever again in the history of the school..b-ball will struggle ..they will be good...but not at grace's level or CSAS

You do not have any clue as to what you are talking about. Temple will be good, very good in basketball for a number of years to come. You just thought you got a whipping last year. Wait until this year. By the way, Temple did lose to Grace four times that one year but Grace barely squeaked out those wins (One of those games got out of hand at the very end). Be honest with yourself, Grace did not smoke us, ever. You have a very selective memory. Getting beat by forty points is at the least being "smoked."

We have definitely been getting smoked in football. But not by Grace, yet...

I find it amusing in reading the Temple threads at the number of vicious comments back and forth between Temple supports and Grace (and to a lesser degree Silverdale). You are all giving a black eye to Chattanooga in general, and Christian schools in Chattanooga in particular.

Don,

Try not to read more into it than what is there. In other words, turn off your filter. There are no vicious comments comments going back and forth. We are just having fun with each other.

Can I ask you a question? Why is it that you talk about us giving a "black eye to Chattanooga" and "vicious comments" and you start off your post saying that you find it "amusing?" Why does that amuse you? You are a strange bird, Don. Are you a one of those sick people who derive pleasure from pain. Are they called sadists? Or, are they called masochists? I cannot remember. Which one are you?

Oh. In case you are red faced right now. I am just giving you a hard time. But, of course, you could not know that because you cannot see the smile on my face.

Get rid of the pucker and try having a little fun.

I find it amusing in reading the Temple threads at the number of vicious comments back and forth between Temple supports and Grace (and to a lesser degree Silverdale). You are all giving a black eye to Chattanooga in general, and Christian schools in Chattanooga in particular.

Don, It's really just those darn grace fans stirring things up and dragging the rest of us all down to their level.

i have an idea if publics hve a specific zone to go by why cant they do div 1 privates the same way only le them pul from a specific area say the county they are in well in the nashville are that wouldnt work i dont think but u get my point then its all fair if not let the publics start pulling from anywhere too its only fair

Just an example for you...if you happened to see the article about the young man who was arrested and thrown off the Alcoa football team. Sad situation, and I hope he can overcome his problems. The thing that struck me, however, was that his home address as listed on the arrest report is about 25 miles from Alcoa High.

Pretty big zone!

Don,

Try not to read more into it than what is there. In other words, turn off your filter. There are no vicious comments comments going back and forth. We are just having fun with each other.

Can I ask you a question? Why is it that you talk about us giving a "black eye to Chattanooga" and "vicious comments" and you start off your post saying that you find it "amusing?" Why does that amuse you? You are a strange bird, Don. Are you a one of those sick people who derive pleasure from pain. Are they called sadists? Or, are they called masochists? I cannot remember. Which one are you?

Oh. In case you are red faced right now. I am just giving you a hard time. But, of course, you could not know that because you cannot see the smile on my face.

Get rid of the pucker and try having a little fun.

I've got pretty thick skin. I can appreciate the passion that individuals can have for their schools, and any anger that some might have if they feel someone "cheated" or broke TSSAA rules.

I would say that I am not directly involved in the "Temple Issue", but I was curious over what was going on, and found and read this thread and the other 2 or 3 that discuss it. Some (or even most) of the comments might be "fun" as you stated, but when it's all over and the dust has settled, I'm curious if the schools represented by the posters here will be proud of how they represented them, or if they will be somewhat embarrassed. Like it or not, people make judgments on schools based in part on how well their fans behave on coachT, and my original point was that some people are making Chattanooga in general look bad, that their schools in particular look poorly.

If that means that I??™ve got a ???pucker??? to get rid of, so be it.

I'm curious if the schools represented by the posters here will be proud of how they represented them, or if they will be somewhat embarrassed.

You've got a good point Don. I really don't think many people take message boards too seriously, but for the ones that do, we need to be careful how we represent our schools.