Oak Ridge and Farragut go to California

OakRidgeCat

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I heard Adidas paid the tab for 16 people to go. There were some parents that wanted their kid to go and were willing to pay the tab but there were lodging issues (no room at the inn and noone to chaperon, like our kids needed a chaperon) so they weren't allowed to go.

Hey Voice what was the score of the last game? And do you think Ole Dad knew about it? Haven't heard much out of him lately.

Bounder,

The Voice had me on top of this prior to the event. I am just recharging and waiting on "the Dark Times" to end. That is the time from the end of college basketball to the start of college football.

Ole Dad,

From what I heard Adidas paid the tab for 16 people to go. There were some parents that wanted their kid to go and were willing to pay the tab but there were lodging issues (no room at the inn and noone to chaperon, like our kids needed a chaperon) so they weren't allowed to go.

Hey Voice what was the score of the last game? And do you think Ole Dad knew about it? Haven't heard much out of him lately.