Greenbrier Vs JPII

fiftyfifty

How did the Cats do against Westmoreland in their scrimmage? Are they ready to take on the Knights of JPII?. Will the new stands be in place for the game? Lets hear it cat fans.

This one is at PJPII, so that will give the construction of the stands a little wiggle room, but I would expect them to be finished within the next couple of weeks.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenbrier scrimmaged Westmoreland Friday and didn't have too much trouble but WM seemed down. GB has a good shot at PJPII but what worries me about a team like this (PJPII) is that now with Tate gone, they'll become a "TEAM". And considering that they also have one of the better coaches in the mid-state, he could do some good things with this group. One advantage to GB is that it's the first game of the year and it may take PJPII a few games to find their way. Should be a good game.

Just to enlighten you a little. 1st team against 1st team was not much difference between GB and Westmoreland. 2 touchdowns that counted and 2 for Westmoreland with one being called back due to illegal procedure call. The 3rd touchdown came against Westmoreland 2nd string. Westmoreland hardly ever had all their starting Group in at one time, especially on the line. GB was stunting on every play. Westmoreland didn't prepare for stunts they prepared for the basic 4 - 3. But now that I have vented GB is good enough to go 7 - 3 or better and will make noise in the playoffs.

Just to enlighten you a little. 1st team against 1st team was not much difference between GB and Westmoreland. 2 touchdowns that counted and 2 for Westmoreland with one being called back due to illegal procedure call. The 3rd touchdown came against Westmoreland 2nd string. Westmoreland hardly ever had all their starting Group in at one time, especially on the line. GB was stunting on every play. Westmoreland didn't prepare for stunts they prepared for the basic 4 - 3. But now that I have vented GB is good enough to go 7 - 3 or better and will make noise in the playoffs.

Thanks for "enlightening" me...lol I guess we can all have our different opinions of how the games go. I've watched enough football throughout the past few years that I can get a pretty good read on the tempo and momentum of a game. Good luck WM!

• 2 weeks later...