Greenbrier Vs JPII

fiftyfifty

yes pope lost golden tate but u still have to worry bout lil bro...he startin to look more and more like golden each day...

Looking like him is OK as long as he doesn't run like him....

I still think that PJPII will be a more dangerous if they can learn to be a team and not Tate and 10 other guys.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes pope lost golden tate but u still have to worry bout lil bro...he startin to look more and more like golden each day...

Watch out!!!

I understand they are going to use their State Championship Hockey team against the cats

They have the best money can buy and GHS has the best their town has......

I think JPII will be too much of a test for the GHS country boys.

How about it you Bobcat fans, who is gonna take this game. What has the cats got this season?

I would think Wesley would be a big time D 1 prospect before its over, but PJ2 lost most or all of its offensive line from last year from what i heard plus Golden, Lovett, and Coffey. So they have alot to replace this year. Im gonna change my prediction to JP2 by 3.

One thing's for sure: The Cats are in shape.

Good luck!

Hopefully the players will have learned from the past and they'll be downing a couple of bottles of Pedialyte tonight. This heat is going to be a killer and being in shape and being hydrated is going to be huge. Whoever prepares best is going to get a huge edge.

Hey Greenbrier Bobcats Fans:

I made the trip to Greenbrier this evening to my father's transmission & auto repair shop and on the way I made it a POINT OF EMPHASIS to stop by the school and look at these new bleachers that I have heard so much about. THEY ARE VERY NICE!!!! Greenbrier may now have the nicest football stadium that I have seen. The former homeside bleachers look very nice and those new homeside stands (former visitor side) make the entire stadium look very different. I'll bet you could fit anywhere between 3,500-4,000 people in the stands (in terms of seating capacity).

The home games later in the year against teams that really travel well like Sycamore & White House will definately be a site to see at the new look "Bobcat Field" in Greenbrier.