• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest workinprogress

not gonna say much just throw in my two cents and leave

centennial beat antioch pretty bad in a scrimmage on friday night

just throwin that out there

Not going to say much either except that it wasnt as bad as you are making it out to be. Centennial had a few passes where there was a breakdown in coverage. Other than that they didnt move the ball. I was impressed with Centennial's back #23. Good hard runner. I also was impressed with the excitement of Centennial. I think they have been missing that for a while. Congrats to Centennial but remember it was the first scrimmage of the season. A lot can go on between now and week 0. Be excited and move on just like AHS will move on.

Its a small world. I see Chris almost everyday. Saw E. Felts at Vandy a few weeks back. Runtheball calls every now and then and I think he's pretty excited about his new gig. I talk to Anderson every now and then too. So we used to run around the gym together, that would definately narrow it down.

Anyone know the scrimmages for Smyrna and Riverdale?

I bought a mattress from him about 6 weeks ago. Go by Johnson's furniture in Donelson on Saturdays and you can see him all you want. He is also working for International Paper. I haven't seen him driving the truck, but he rides in it alot. Glad he is helping at CHS. Sorry, I didn't remember to change the log-in. This is Bigchief signing off, not CoachF.

Not going to say much either except that it wasnt as bad as you are making it out to be. Centennial had a few passes where there was a breakdown in coverage. Other than that they didnt move the ball. I was impressed with Centennial's back #23. Good hard runner. I also was impressed with the excitement of Centennial. I think they have been missing that for a while. Congrats to Centennial but remember it was the first scrimmage of the season. A lot can go on between now and week 0. Be excited and move on just like AHS will move on.

Ever stop to think the design of the play created the breakdown in coverage?

Guest workinprogress

Ever stop to think the design of the play created the breakdown in coverage?

Of course. It had nothing to do with the design. Corners and safeties have to know responsibilities, which they do, and then they have to carry out what they know are their responsibilities, which they did not.

not gonna say much just throw in my two cents and leave

centennial beat antioch pretty bad in a scrimmage on friday night

just throwin that out there

Antioch scrimmaged Wilson Central Saturday morning. How did it go? I heard Antioch was the team to beat in 5-5A.