I can't stand traitors

i have coached this kid off and on since he was 9 yrs. old. tullahoma is not getting what they are hoping for. he cannot handle pressure situations at all. he will not be able to handle the quarterback position now or in the future for tullahoma or anyone else. he will have a hard time beating out hagens or honea in the future for the QB spot @ tullahoma. as far as baseball is concerned, he peaked when he was about 12 yrs old.

Wow! I didnt know Bear Bryant coached this kid. LOL. Why are you wasting your time on CoachT when you could be out coaching the next big thing (Little league of course). What exactly do you mean "This kid cant handle pressure situations" Are you joking??? He is 14! Of course he cant! Who do you think you are? Brett Favre? To all the folks in T-Town here is the validity you need. No wonder he's coming your way.

To Socks23...I do not support the demeaning of individuals on this website at all but what you just typed was totally uncalled for. You have no right to talk about this talented young man in this manner. You are a nobody that may have coached Minor league sometime in your life. This kid would have been better off without ever knowing you. Do us all a favor and never Coach young adults again. Please take yourself off of the Volunteer coaching list. You have no class and may be the foundational reason Derek wants to get out of Coffee County.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! I didnt know Bear Bryant coached this kid. LOL. Why are you wasting your time on CoachT when you could be out coaching the next big thing (Little league of course). What exactly do you mean "This kid cant handle pressure situations" Are you joking??? He is 14! Of course he cant! Who do you think you are? Brett Favre? To all the folks in T-Town here is the validity you need. No wonder he's coming your way.

To Socks23...I do not support the demeaning of individuals on this website at all but what you just typed was totally uncalled for. You have no right to talk about this talented young man in this manner. You are a nobody that may have coached Minor league sometime in your life. This kid would have been better off without ever knowing you. Do us all a favor and never Coach young adults again. Please take yourself off of the Volunteer coaching list. You have no class and may be the foundational reason Derek wants to get out of Coffee County.

I agree with that. i am sure it is some kid that can only get back at deriek by bad mouthing him on here. Get a life socks23

i have coached this kid off and on since he was 9 yrs. old. tullahoma is not getting what they are hoping for. he cannot handle pressure situations at all. he will not be able to handle the quarterback position now or in the future for tullahoma or anyone else. he will have a hard time beating out hagens or honea in the future for the QB spot @ tullahoma. as far as baseball is concerned, he peaked when he was about 12 yrs old.

Please keeps these thoughts to yourself. Remember what is being discussed here, an incoming freshman, not a professional player. Think about what you're saying and who it is about. This is a 15 year old not a 22 year old.

Coacht, please lock this thread before someone else says something very stupid and hurtful.

Please keeps these thoughts to yourself. Remember what is being discussed here, an incoming freshman, not a professional player. Think about what you're saying and who it is about. This is a 15 year old not a 22 year old.

Coacht, please lock this thread before someone else says something very stupid and hurtful.

I think this thread has been going on to long the day it was posted.

I think this thread has been going on to long the day it was posted.

I've read everything on this post. I've seen him play baseball but not football. Did see his name in the papers quiet often. I am a Coffee Co. fan and I don't care who plays where, I just like watching the game. Granted it would of been nice to have him play for us, but what can we, as fans do? Nothing. Now I will go on the record and say it was uncalled for to call him a traitor. You don't hear anyone calle Nick Harper a traitor because he's playing for the Titans now do you? *of course I dunno if that is true or not* So I say, let's drop this matter and get ready for some football!!!

Derek must be pretty talented because now the Manchester people (some on here and others I have talked too) are saying oh well he was not that good anyway, he won't ever play, etc.

It will break their heart when he is on the winning side of the football field starting next year and lasting for 3 more