Austin East Roadrunners

Digger20

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you know about AE this year? Do they have any standouts? Whats this years prediction?

The only thing I can tell you it's going to be a Fun year to be a Roadrunner. They're going to be young but they're going to have strong leadership coming from the senior players. In my opinion, they should go far if they play as a team and stay focus. It's time to get back ontop..

IT's going down in the 07

AE is scrimmaging Elizabethton Thursday...any predictions??

Turtle: I agree with you...I watched the scrimmage against Science Hill...with the exception of silly mistakes, I was impressed and excited about a new season. The defense needs a little bit more grease...but the offense seems to be on the ball!

My sleeper to get it done in 2-3A. Love the Jones kid, and hope he gets some action running the ball. Turtle, who is the QB, the big stud from last yrs. JV, the heralded Frosh? How is the OL doing under the leadership/coaching of Jarvis? Thanks.

ruse?

QB is Mark Montgomery....seems to be doing a great job. Reado is being pretty hard on the o-line, but they seem to responding nicely!

AE...Beep Beep!

Yeah Mark is the starter and I see him leading the Roadrunners far. But the incoming freshman, Brandon Lopez, may see some action if the game gets out of hand or if Mark gets hurt. The incoming players for the Roadrunners will have an impact on this team. They're well focused and ready to learn from experienced coaches.

AE is ready. I'm ready. I'm sort of glad they push the Fulton game back to week 9 however, its going to be packed because its senior night and its the Fulton game. But I know the players are going to be thinking 1 game at a time so Webb is up first.

BEEP BEEP

Yeah Mark is the starter and I seem him leading the Roadrunners far. But the incoming freshman, Brandon Lopez, may see some action if the game gets out of hand or if Mark gets hurt. The incoming players for the Roadrunners will have an impact on this team. They're well focused and really to learn from experinced coaches.

AE is ready. I'm ready. I'm sort of glad they push the Fulton game back to week 9 however, its going to be packed because its senior night and its the Fulton game. But I know the players are going to be thinking 1 game at a time so Webb is up first.

BEEP BEEP

yea im glad they pushed tha game back too, that way both teams will b in their grooves n ready 4 each other...its been too early of a match up in tha past....i have heard that AE has sum good players this year and i hope that it is true. Even tho i have enjoyed FULTON beating up on them in the past i would rather it b a close, action packed game

Even tho i have enjoyed FULTON beating up on them in the past i would rather it b a close, action packed game

Let me correct you on this one sir. AE and Fulton are 1-1 the last 2 season. So where are you getting the "beating up part?" 2 years ago, AE won by 2 and last year Fulton got the best of AE. Now this is year 3 and AE should be ready for the Falcons come Week 9. Like you stated, its good they pushed it back because now we won't have to worry about Early Game jitters or a lot of yellow hankies. LOL

But like I said, Fulton is week 9 and first of is Webb so let's talk about the Webb/AE game..

Fulton folks should be focus on Oak Ridge because you already know Coach Stevens will have his boys up and ready for this game. I think he wants to pay Coatney back for ruin his Championship runs at AE...

Let me correct you on this one sir. AE and Fulton are 1-1 the last 2 season. So where are you getting the "beating up part?" 2 years ago, AE won by 2 and last year Fulton got the best of AE. Now this is year 3 and AE should be ready for the Falcons come Week 9. Like you stated, its good they pushed it back because now we won't have to worry about Early Game jitters or a lot of yellow hankies. LOL

But like I said, Fulton is week 9 and first of is Webb so let's talk about the Webb/AE game..

Fulton folks should be focus on Oak Ridge because you already know Coach Stevens will have his boys up and ready for this game. I think he wants to pay Coatney back for ruin his Championship runs at AE...

playoffs too buddy

Turtle ... I think prospect is talking about the 26-7 shalacking that the FALCONS put on AE last year ... that was so lopsided that it would leave a rememberence of dominance .....