Volunteer Falcons

GC_Quincy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it true that Ralphie boy called a timeout in a game that was basically over in the last minute of the 4th qtr against Volunter a few years back, and came back and THREW another TD? I heard this and am seriously wondering the truth. Not trying to stir it. Just want to know.

If this is true, has anyone told Coach Rider? Hmmm.

yes that is very much true..they like to say they had a bunch of 2nd team blah blah blah..but however east fans wanna put it they had 1st string QB and recievers in and they very easily could've let the clock go, but no they felt the need to throw one last TD.. i hope VHS gets some well deserved revenge. However i think thats the difference between nelson and Coach Rider.. Coach Rider wouldn't run the score up.

LOL. What does it say about your program that you are complaining about Sullivan East running the score up on you a couple of years ago. How sad. What goes around eventually comes around and this year should be the year for the Falcons to light up a few teams. You have a good looking team this year, don't take the focus off that. Did coach Rider bring in the basketball coach to teach tackling?

he asked , so i told him. That doesnt matter anyway. Most of the boys playing now dont even remember that except some of the seniors, and its not like they even played that game..i was simply replying to his question. Im sure the falcons focus of their entire season isnt to beat East by 30 and then just forget the rest of the season

he asked , so i told him. That doesnt matter anyway. Most of the boys playing now dont even remember that except some of the seniors, and its not like they even played that game..i was simply replying to his question. Im sure the falcons focus of their entire season isnt to beat East by 30 and then just forget the rest of the season

Thats a great answer!!! My appologies, I was baiting a little bit. It should be a great game, but I have to give you guys the edge with the group of seniors you have. Best of luck!!

FloorGeneral,

Glad u see that they, the Volunteer fans, were not talking about a game years ago. and I am not a Falcon. I just wanted to know and I knew I'd get an answer here. So, subject dropped.

Can tell you this, from what I heard about Volunteer's scrimmages (I know they don't mean anything- blah blah) they may just lay a hurting down on Ralphies Bluff City boys. The falcons stuck it to Betsy, and ran it down South's throats before Phillips and company regrouped a bit.

We'll see I guess.

LOL. What does it say about your program that you are complaining about Sullivan East running the score up on you a couple of years ago. How sad. What goes around eventually comes around and this year should be the year for the Falcons to light up a few teams. You have a good looking team this year, don't take the focus off that. Did coach Rider bring in the basketball coach to teach tackling?

Thats is by far one of the dumbest comment you could have put as a part of both teams last year I take that kinda offensive cause one you saying the football team can't tackle and I'm think Jordan (#64 mlb) had like 100 and some tackles Travis (#19 LB) had like 70 or so and both me (Ed #25 last season) and Robbie (#20 olb) had right at 70 tackles so i know thats not the case and that is just linebackers not d-line. Then it comes to the basketball i was one of the big men down in the post and yes we played hard but i don't recall coach EVER telling or teaching us how to tackle so just thought i would through that out there...

On a better note Good luck boys I'm going to try to make it down there but with a game this Saturday i don't know what i have going on Friday night so if i don't best of luck to both coaches and players. D play hard bust em in the mouth football like i know coach hastings is teaching everyday in practice. O just go out and RUN IT UP THE MIDDLE as Ronnie would say! ha ha best of luck from down here in Emory!

-Ed Smith