IMAC (Now the Five Rivers)

wasqbnowcoach

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morristown West- some are saying they may have a down season, but they're always a tough team to beat.

Morristown East- in my opinion will take the conference. The only thing that might hurt them is a little over-confidence.

Volunteer- i would have them picked in the 3rd spot. They have a ton of seniors and should be very good this year.

Daniel Boone- not a bad team, if they weren't so one dimensional. RUN RUN RUN.

Greeneville- i have heard Greenway is gone, and that will be a huge loss, but they still should be tough as always.

Cherokee- lost some play-makers last year, but should have a pretty decent season. That is if they can control their tempers.

David Crockett- they are much improved team over past years, but i still don't think they will contend for a playoff spot.

Cocke County- they are team thats steadly getting better, New coach last year with some new players. Maybe they'll make more of an impact this year, but i kinda doubt it.

I think this conference is doing a great job of improving. Just a few years ago..it was the Mo-West show...and maybe it still is but teams like Mo-East, Volunteer, G-Ville, and Boone are making it a little more interesting.

Too early in the preseason, to make a really good guess, on which team win the Conf. I am a Morristown Eastfan, but

I will be picking Morristown West, until someone shows they can beat them.( This could be the year canes beat west)

After the Jamboree next week, most people will be able to tell which teams look the best. Everybody have a safe season.

Greenville was impressive last week. Hope to see Mor. East tomorrow night. If I can trick the wife. Is their a nice resteraunt close to the scrimmage? That may work?

With the scrimmage in Johnson City....that shouldn't be a problem. JC is the capital for good restraunts. If you can't find a place to eat in JC, you may need to check and see if Ronnie Milsap is driving your car.

^^^^^

Funny

Cane, rather than pick an order of finish. I'm going to offer that the IMAC is a much improved league from 2 seasons ago and win or lose there is going to be some great football against one another and when we step out side of our conference I believe the talley sheet will weigh in the direction of the IMAC.

when did you here this. if its true thats not good, but it wouldn't surprise me

For the record Greenway is still on the team. (Give the kid a break) He worked extremely hard in the offseason just to secure a spot on the team. With the new coaching staff at Greeneville there is no free rides. I believe that this years team is being overlooked by many people. They are not going to claim to win every game, but I guarantee this that they will be competitive in every game.

No one has really commented on the scrimmage with TN High last week. Did anyone get to see it? From what I have heard Greeneville beat them in that scrimmage. Does anyone have any other imput?

For the IMAC I would have to go with Morristown West to win it again this year. When you return a lot of starters on defense then you have a good chance of being good again. Defense is very important in the game of football. However I do think that anyone in 4A in this region will have to get past Sullivan South.

Greeneville scrimmages South Doyle tonight at Greeneville.