Riverdale vs. Oakland

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO WARRIORS 2 MORE DAYS UNTIL FOOTBALL SEASON BABY AND WE GET TO WHIP UP ON OAKLAND FISRT AND NOBODY IS TALKIN ON THIS THREAD WHAT THE HECK ARE WE COMING TO AROUND HERE?

Totally agree riverdaleman...where oh where have they all gone?? u think they have been told 2 keep quiet?? or maybe they are just 2 tired (they team guys that is) buy they time they get home from practice to do any talking on here. what ever the reason it sure is strange that it is so that it is so quiet...

So is Oaklands facility completed?? are they able to use it?? man how nice to have an indoor facility during these hot temps but then do you play indoors in nice pleasant temps.. a no.. so practice in air but play in 100 degree really great preparation..I think both teams are going to have guys having trbls w/ones that play both sides on Friday if these temps keep up since the practices have had to be cut short.

Totally agree riverdaleman...where oh where have they all gone?? u think they have been told 2 keep quiet?? or maybe they are just 2 tired (they team guys that is) buy they time they get home from practice to do any talking on here. what ever the reason it sure is strange that it is so that it is so quiet...

So is Oaklands facility completed?? are they able to use it?? man how nice to have an indoor facility during these hot temps but then do you play indoors in nice pleasant temps.. a no.. so practice in air but play in 100 degree really great preparation..I think both teams are going to have guys having trbls w/ones that play both sides on Friday if these temps keep up since the practices have had to be cut short.

You are right about practicing indoors when you play outdoors.....but those days that the school board banned all outdoor facilities do you not think it would have been better to practice on a field rather than a gym floor???? and no its not finished....Great preparation!!!! what a joke.....Riverdale would jump all over the opportunity to have an indoor facility...heck what team wouldn't???? don't knock it because you don't have one buddy. So Oakland isn't talking on here......WHO CARES???? everyone is picking riverdale???? what a leap of faith. I'll probably pick them to win most of their games too...

You are right about practicing indoors when you play outdoors.....but those days that the school board banned all outdoor facilities do you not think it would have been better to practice on a field rather than a gym floor???? and no its not finished....Great preparation!!!! what a joke.....Riverdale would jump all over the opportunity to have an indoor facility...heck what team wouldn't???? don't knock it because you don't have one buddy. So Oakland isn't talking on here......WHO CARES???? everyone is picking riverdale???? what a leap of faith. I'll probably pick them to win most of their games too...

I do not believe riverdaleman was talking about Oakland players only. I have not seen many Riverdale players posting either.

magoo...u are right Riverdale wld love to have an indoor facility.. but when i stated that i was wondering where everyone was & why no one was talking I did not just reference it to Oakland sorry if it came across that way but thought we would have heard more from both sides by now. thanks for answering my question as to whether the facility was complete or not, i'm sure everyone from oakland was hoping it wld have been done by now. i'm sure Oakland has prepared better this year than b4 & being that they are playing right off the bat gives them an advantage as Riverdale usually plays very very sloppy their 1st game & if Oakland is on top of their game this might be the one that everyone talks about after the game... you never know... I also stated that bc of the school bd ban the conditioning has placed trbls on both teams especially if you have players that play both sides. i think this will be better than u are giving your team credit 4 (if oakland is your team)... but good luck Riverdale!!!

The New Riverdale Football Website is almost complete

http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/football/index.html

I am still 'efforting' some information from the Riverdale IT folks - they are changing over from one system to another - so some of the links are not ready yet - and I am still working on some page 'logic' - but I thought I would give everyone a peek - after all - it is almost FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!