What about them Gordonsville Tigers ?

GoTigerz07

I agree, all this hype for a week 2 game when there is alot of preparation and other more looming opponents for the Owls to take care of first. Pressure has effected teams in the S.C./G-ville series in the past. Most recently, the big blue has fallen victim to major errors at critical points in the game. That may or may not be the case this year. If you think for a second that the Owls are scared of the Tigers, you don't know the Owls. White House, Station Camp, & and Livingston Academy squad that will be pumped for our coach await first.

Besides, How do the Tigers respond should Cheatham County wax that tail? Anybody considered that?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, all this hype for a week 2 game when there is alot of preparation and other more looming opponents for the Owls to take care of first. Pressure has effected teams in the S.C./G-ville series in the past. Most recently, the big blue has fallen victim to major errors at critical points in the game. That may or may not be the case this year. If you think for a second that the Owls are scared of the Tigers, you don't know the Owls. White House, Station Camp, & and Livingston Academy squad that will be pumped for our coach await first.

Besides, How do the Tigers respond should Cheatham County wax that tail? Anybody considered that?

Gee i...how could anybody think Cheatham County has a snowball's chance against the "Scrimmage Team of the Fall"?

They pounded Macon and Upperman in scrimmages. Nah...the 3a Cubs have no chance.

Imitation is the best form of flattery, though. SC schedules a game in week 0. G-ville figures that has to be the reason for getting bested again. They schedule a game in week 0. So much for tradition. All culminates eventually to the two schools going their seperate ways and the game disbanded for awhile. We'll see how that grabs them Tigers at 2 year intervals. $$$$$$

Imitation is the best form of flattery, though. SC schedules a game in week 0. G-ville figures that has to be the reason for getting bested again. They schedule a game in week 0. So much for tradition. All culminates eventually to the two schools going their seperate ways and the game disbanded for awhile. We'll see how that grabs them Tigers at 2 year intervals. $$$$$$

See, I have been saying the owls, now with their big indoor practice facility think they are so much better than little ole GV that they should stop playing them every year. This just confirms it. They think they are doing GV a favor when they LET GV play there big school. Boy, I sure hope you GV folks support the Owls when their playing other opponents. I mean if you dont they may not let ya'll play them next year.

See, I have been saying the owls, now with their big indoor practice facility think they are so much better than little ole GV that they should stop playing them every year. This just confirms it. They think they are doing GV a favor when they LET GV play there big school. Boy, I sure hope you GV folks support the Owls their playing other opponents. I mean if you dont they may not let ya'll play them next year.

I've said drop the Kitties for years now. We have nothing to gain by playing them. It has nothing to do with your envy of the practice facility. Practice...practice...you talkin' about practice? Support from the Kittes...nah...very few of them support us.

I've said drop the Kitties for years now. We have nothing to gain by playing them. It has nothing to do with your envy of the practice facility. Practice...practice...you talkin' about practice? Support from the Kittes...nah...very few of them support us.

Gotta give you credit Antwan, you don't speak with a forked tongue. I'm glad someone from Smith County called off the lovefest and admitted the truth. Everybody I know from each town pulls against the other every week. Granted I don't know everyone, but I know several.

See, I have been saying the owls, now with their big indoor practice facility think they are so much better than little ole GV that they should stop playing them every year. This just confirms it. They think they are doing GV a favor when they LET GV play there big school. Boy, I sure hope you GV folks support the Owls when their playing other opponents. I mean if you dont they may not let ya'll play them next year.

Hey Postal, How many times a day do you type INDOOR PRACTICE FACILITY? Just curious. I have nominated you as the 2007 Gordonsville High School Fan of the Year! All in favor.......

There are some folks that would just as soon it be that way. I kind of agree. Wouldn't bother me in the least. This isn't something new. You said it yourself, "little ole Gordonsville." Truly, what does SC have to gain from the contest? This year a little, very little more than most. Gordonsville does have a good team.

GV can always schedule ALCOA to replace you. GV beat your region champs last year. Maybe they can beat your 2A champs when you lay off for a couple. What do think?