Scrapbooking

compusatman

Looking back on my old scrapbooks, I seem to appreciate the pictures that capture my friends and I more than any actual football action. I'm sure a good mix of both is best, but I had friends and relatives that were able to get many snapshots of my teammates and I messing around before/after practice, during tailgate parties, and at school in our jersies. I pull out the albums to show my friends more of those pics than anything 'between the whistles.'

I'm glad you're doing it, though. I appreciate few gifts as much as those scrapbooks.

I am just starting so any guidance will be appreciated.

every year for our baseball team we make scrapbooks for our SRs and their career we have pictures that are in hotels during summer ball or at an outing we went to SOMEONE is always l ikes to take pictures on every team find that person or persons during road trips and during outtings and they can pass them along dont forget newspaper clippings get all the moms together and get on it for a night it does take some time so give yourself plenty of planning and pictures if you are doing for a team like thing

I am just starting so any guidance will be appreciated.

My opinion is that the yearbook staff gets alot of pics that dont make it to the yearbook and if you could check with them at the end of the year you would probably get alot of good pics, also get some of the kid on the the sidelines and playing as well, some of my best pics are when i first came off after a game and simple things as getting water or taking a knee as well as the action shots, dont forget any of the newspaper clippings.

My opinion is that the yearbook staff gets alot of pics that dont make it to the yearbook and if you could check with them at the end of the year you would probably get alot of good pics, also get some of the kid on the the sidelines and playing as well, some of my best pics are when i first came off after a game and simple things as getting water or taking a knee as well as the action shots, dont forget any of the newspaper clippings.

Good advice and true.