Cloudland vrs Avery

pujo

5 DAYS AWAY AND IM ALREADY FIRED UP ABOUT THIS ONE. I HERD A GOOD ONE YESTERDAY FROM A HONEST PERSON FROM CLOUDLAND . HE WAS TELLING ME ONE OF AVERYS FORMER COACHES SAID THAT AVERYS ATHLETES WERE SUPERIOR TO CLOUDLANDS. THIS GUY THAT TOLD ME THAT WASNT JUST RUNNING HIS MOUTH . GOES TO SHOW YA HOW MOST OF THEM THINK.

Its a numbers thing, Avery has about three times the amount of kids to draw from. Its only natural that there are going to be some better atheletes. If Avery were the size of Cloudland, the talent would equal out. Small schools like Cloudland has to really work to have good quality teams. Comparing the size of schools , Avery should kill Cloudland.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a numbers thing, Avery has about three times the amount of kids to draw from. Its only natural that there are going to be some better atheletes. If Avery were the size of Cloudland, the talent would equal out. Small schools like Cloudland has to really work to have good quality teams. Comparing the size of schools , Avery should kill Cloudland.

I agree Avery does have some better athletes . Im laughing @ this guy saying that Averys athletes are superior to Cloudlands . I just dont think their that much better . Not just in football in every sport. Im around alot of these kids from up there and they think their alot better any many ways than us and our kids. What gets me is when the Highlanders had some great seasons around" 2000" our stadium was full of people from Avery. Not that I didnt want them to support us . Just that most of them wont admit cheering us on. It really gets my blood pumping to see any kid to think that they are better than another one. I dont care if one is from hollywood and the other is from Clawson Hollow. It just isnt right. Anyway back to the game.

They have a thread on the ncpreps board, everyone is expecting a hard fought ballgame. Seems like nothing but respect. I hope it turns out to be a thriller and everyone stays healthy.

Hey, neighbor! I just tried to send you a private message, and it didn't work. Can you send me a link to that ncpreps site? I used to have it, but it went away somewhere. My email address is roankings@embarqmail.com

If that doesnt work, stop by the house.

May

Hey, neighbor! I just tried to send you a private message, and it didn't work. Can you send me a link to that ncpreps site? I used to have it, but it went away somewhere. My email address is roankings@embarqmail.com

If that doesnt work, stop by the house.

May

Just go to ncpreps.com, go to the 1a message boards. Good luck this season. Glad to see Cody back in pads.

3 moe days. can't wait

Two things I wonder about ,is Avery,s run defense that bad and is their passing offense that good. Giving up 41 points has to be a huge concern for Avery. I do know that Murphy is sopposed to be alot better than Robbinsville and they beat Mitchell 24 to 21. Sounds like Avery could have a long year. I'm sure they found plenty to work on.

Two things I wonder about ,is Avery,s run defense that bad and is their passing offense that good. Giving up 41 points has to be a huge concern for Avery. I do know that Murphy is sopposed to be alot better than Robbinsville and they beat Mitchell 24 to 21. Sounds like Avery could have a long year. I'm sure they found plenty to work on.

I'm not too concerned with how long their season seems. However, come Friday, I hope they have a long night. The LANDERS' have worked their butt's off, I hope it pays off. What's this about a trophy for the winner? Anyone got the lowdown on this?

I'm not too concerned with how long their season seems. However, come Friday, I hope they have a long night. The LANDERS' have worked their butt's off, I hope it pays off. What's this about a trophy for the winner? Anyone got the lowdown on this?

The Avery Journal is getting a trophy 4 the winning team 2 showcase for a year in their school . Sounds like an awesome idea . I hope they get to put it in our school . That is what I read on the NCpreps message boards. Its going to be called "The Battle Of The Boarder Classic" I think . I hope this game lives up 2 all the hype , and I hope it stays that way a while. Hope I helped ya '91'