Cloudland vrs Avery

pujo

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that just shows you how much respect NC has respect for TN FOOTBALL

I don't think it's necessarily a lack of respect. unless it's Avery Co. or maybe Mitchell Co. fans posting, nobody over there would know who we are. Same would go for a NC team here. If I didn't know anything about the NC team, I would go with the TN team every time. From what I've heard, everyone over there expects a good, close game. Of course, that's talking to people who know the teams and are being honest.

I don't think it's necessarily a lack of respect. unless it's Avery Co. or maybe Mitchell Co. fans posting, nobody over there would know who we are. Same would go for a NC team here. If I didn't know anything about the NC team, I would go with the TN team every time. From what I've heard, everyone over there expects a good, close game. Of course, that's talking to people who know the teams and are being honest.

I agree 44 its mostly Avery not as much Mitchell. But most of the schools in NC dont know anything about us. The only thing we need to do is prove it on the field with a win and total class against Mitchell and Avery. Around 55 hours and counting.

Dont get mad at me for calling these teams muffins, Muffin Man..

Both of these teams are below average teams thats all I was saying didnt mean to hurt your feelings..

Watch out. Those folks from Cloudville don't take to be reminded that their team just ain't what it once was.

Dont get mad at me for calling these teams muffins, Muffin Man..

Both of these teams are below average teams thats all I was saying didnt mean to hurt your feelings..

U didnt hurt my feelings @ all just taking up 4 my team. Its just odd that you have about 15 to 20 posts on here ,and most of them you are dishing other teams. Its OK your probably one who has gotten whooped by one of those teams and this is your way of getting back. Its kinda hard to tell what team u pull 4 because you call most of the teams muffins . Im guessing maybe Cosby. The only team Ive read about u not saying nothing bad about is Alcoa. Theres not much bad to say about team.

U didnt hurt my feelings @ all just taking up 4 my team. Its just odd that you have about 15 to 20 posts on here ,and most of them you are dishing other teams. Its OK your probably one who has gotten whooped by one of those teams and this is your way of getting back. Its kinda hard to tell what team u pull 4 because you call most of the teams muffins . Im guessing maybe Cosby. The only team Ive read about u not saying nothing bad about is Alcoa. Theres not much bad to say about team.

That is good work dear watson... Maybe your on to something..

I just call it like I see it..

That is good work dear watson... Maybe your on to something..

I just call it like I see it..

So you have seen all these teams u call muffins play this year . Dont think so. U may have seen some scrimages that dont say a whole lot. Anyway, someone that wants to talk about the game lets chat .I wont get to be on here till after the game. 24 hours 20 minutes and counting. Better be there around 6:45 or u may not find a seat. Im not sure how many the visitors side of Avery seats. It would be great if we get some fans on the other side too. 91 where u @ you have been to quite . Have u been to practice this week. If so how has it gone. Rumor is that the starting Q-back got hurt. That was what one of Averys players grandpas told me 2-day in Avery Ture Value. I dont think its true. I hope not anyway. It would b a shame to be a senior starting Q-back and not get to play this game.

7HRS 55 MIN......................... CAN'T WAIT, not just for the game itself but for the smells, sounds, and the butterflys nothing like FOOTBALL SEASON

So you have seen all these teams u call muffins play this year . Dont think so. U may have seen some scrimages that dont say a whole lot. Anyway, someone that wants to talk about the game lets chat .I wont get to be on here till after the game. 24 hours 20 minutes and counting. Better be there around 6:45 or u may not find a seat. Im not sure how many the visitors side of Avery seats. It would be great if we get some fans on the other side too. 91 where u @ you have been to quite . Have u been to practice this week. If so how has it gone. Rumor is that the starting Q-back got hurt. That was what one of Averys players grandpas told me 2-day in Avery Ture Value. I dont think its true. I hope not anyway. It would b a shame to be a senior starting Q-back and not get to play this game.

Averys QB or Cloudlands

7HRS 55 MIN......................... CAN'T WAIT, not just for the game itself but for the smells, sounds, and the butterflys nothing like FOOTBALL SEASONAverys QB or Cloudlands

I'll assume he meant Cloudlands Jordan Hughes. Seen him in action this week, seemed fine, but I don't know for sure. We'll know in about 7.5hrs.