D-B MARYVILLE SCRIMMAGE

HONKYLIPS07

Yall have to excuse mr. crazy... he has a serious fear that this years team could even be compared to the team he played on, let alone possibly be more succesful... from here on out just refer to him as uncle rico "man if coach just had put me in in the fourth quarter we woulda taken state"- mr. crazy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the way you think. Anybody thats says something derogatory about DB surely can't be a DB fan, student, player, teacher or alumni.

My post was about "Mr. Crazy" I never mentioned anybody else or made it sound like a "accross the board statement". Almost every post from Mr. Crazy is derogatory about DB. The same can be said about you "DBWATCHDOG" .....maybe your the same person?

My post was about "Mr. Crazy" I never mentioned anybody else or made it sound like a "accross the board statement". Almost every post from Mr. Crazy is derogatory about DB. The same can be said about you "DBWATCHDOG" .....maybe your the same person?

You caught me Sherlock. Hmmm, maybe we need to read your posts from prior years. Sincerely, Dr watson

From everything I heard Maryville couldn't run the football. DB defensive line whipped Maryville's offensive line. The offensive line struggled in both scrimmages against Oak Ridge and Dobyns Bennett. I heard Brent Burnett took a beating. A lot of it may have to do with Oak Ridge and DB's defensive line. Those teams were tough up front.Caleb West not playing hurts Maryville's OLine. I also have confidence that David Ellis will get it fixed. The defense played well.

how can you say that this years defense is better than last years from a scrimmage where they gave up 2 tds but played pretty good and the william blount game where we only gave up 1 or 2 tds i dont remember how they got 13 and a game against your scrub team that only scored on a kickoff return for a td on our 2nd string jv team. did you guys even have a first down last year. and also yes i did go to db i did play on the team and i know and have plenty of friends on this years team waco so your wrong about that one. and i actually have came across many players that were on the team the past few years that havent been confident in either themselves or the team so maybe you shouldnt doubt what i say cause i have more time around these players than most people on here so maybe you should start listening to me about this stuff. jeff county guy dont talk to me until your team can 7 or 8 games in a year again ok.

how can you say that this years defense is better than last years from a scrimmage where they gave up 2 tds but played pretty good and the william blount game where we only gave up 1 or 2 tds i dont remember how they got 13 and a game against your scrub team that only scored on a kickoff return for a td on our 2nd string jv team. did you guys even have a first down last year. and also yes i did go to db i did play on the team and i know and have plenty of friends on this years team waco so your wrong about that one. and i actually have came across many players that were on the team the past few years that havent been confident in either themselves or the team so maybe you shouldnt doubt what i say cause i have more time around these players than most people on here so maybe you should start listening to me about this stuff. jeff county guy dont talk to me until your team can 7 or 8 games in a year again ok.

Something about you just screams bitter 3rd string bench warmer, can`t quite put my finger on what it is

haha thats so funny and something about you screams that you wish your school could win again like they did when jeff and scooter were there cause that was your last good team and they still didnt beat DB so you can think what you want but jeff countys football greatness is dead.

Ummm no, you might want to check about the 2004 team with Chris Shiverdecker, Jason Yeary, Shane Acuff, Daniel Green, etc. They had DB on the ropes, and in reality should have won the game.

and you didnt answer my question did you guys get a first down against us last year? didnt your all mighty rb mcfall get knocked out by brandon thompson? i dont think you will see him get knocked out by anybody on the defense unless he tries to challenge hogg head to head.

Years ruined by bad coaching should not be charged to Jeff County as a whole, but the people soley responsible. The last two years have already been extinguished from my memory so there is no way to answer your question.