Best 5 Seniors 2007-2008

balla210

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great for Blake. I assume he will wait for Auburn before he makes a decision. I would. He has a nice selection of schools to choose from. I will be anxious to hear where he goes. I hope he is getting some good advice on making his decision. The longer he waits, the fewer offers there will be. Tell him that for every offer he has with each school, those same schools have 2-3 offers to other players for that same position. The first to accept, gets the scholarship.

[/quot

They told me Blake was going to wait...His uncle said that Blake's dad wants to wait because Justin didn't really get to play his sophomore year ..very litle and really has just last year that got him noticed..He's hoping for some big games this year and more teams take notice!

My opinion

1.Victor McLin

2.Justin Blake

3.M.J. Brown

4.E.J. Epprson

5.Channen Geanes

Some of the best seniors in Middle Tenn are

Rogers Big Daddy Gaines -White House

Jeremy The Flash Barnes -White House

Garrett Wood-White House

Jonathon Newbill-Gallatin

Marsalus Malone-Gallatin

John David Baites - Beech

Jeff Terell-Station Camp

John Primm-Dickson County

Tyrone Caldwell-Clarksville

Marcus Jefferson-Lavergne

Michael Mcadoo-Antioch

Tajh Wells - Antioch

Kyle Upton-Antioch

POst/wing -Sycamore (cant remember his name) Pierre Niles maybe.

Kevin Giltner _Harpeth

Some of the best seniors in Middle Tenn are

Rogers Big Daddy Gaines -White House

Jeremy The Flash Barnes -White House

Garrett Wood-White House

Jonathon Newbill-Gallatin

Marsalus Malone-Gallatin

John David Baites - Beech

Jeff Terell-Station Camp

John Primm-Dickson County

Tyrone Caldwell-Clarksville

Marcus Jefferson-Lavergne

Michael Mcadoo-Antioch

Tajh Wells - Antioch

Kyle Upton-Antioch

POst/wing -Sycamore (cant remember his name) Pierre Niles maybe.

Kevin Giltner _Harpeth

I see 7 players that are worthy of mentionign on this list - the rest, well.......... They arfe OK

The 8 top seniors on your list (but not the top 8)

Caldwell

Primm

Giltner

Mcadoo

Wells

Jefferson

Malone

Upton

2 obvious missing players are Henley and Cutter

best player in tn is in brownsville baby, ricky taylor!

I heard that Austin Peay came to see Taylor the other day and that Dyer Co has a new assissitant from around the Cookville area..Heard he made a phone call for them to stop in Newbern to see Justin Blake ..Heard they offered Blake and not Taylor..Also heard that Haywood played Lake Co not long ago with Taylor and Lake Co won and Channen Geanes was unstoppable..May be just a rumour..Someone from Newbern ,Lake Co.or Haywood should know about these two rumours or if it did happen..

You cannot almost or even start to compare McLin to Tyler Smith when he played at Giles Co! Were you kidding?

You obviously have not seen Victor McLin...Keep underestimating this kid and as soon as he commits football/basketball I'll let you know that he is one of the top athletes around...Tyler Smith can do everything on the floor as can McLin...They are about the same heigth and same body build...Once you see Victor play this year lemme know whatcha think and make sure you see him against a legit team and not a Halls or Obion Co....Dyer Co. will be a perfect game!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> emotions will be high...just lemme know when you see him and tell me whatcha think..

You obviously have not seen Victor McLin...Keep underestimating this kid and as soon as he commits football/basketball I'll let you know that he is one of the top athletes around...Tyler Smith can do everything on the floor as can McLin...They are about the same heigth and same body build...Once you see Victor play this year lemme know whatcha think and make sure you see him against a legit team and not a Halls or Obion Co....Dyer Co. will be a perfect game!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> emotions will be high...just lemme know when you see him and tell me whatcha think..

I'm anxious to see him play..I've seen him play several times but I want to see if he can shoot from the outside on a consistent basis...I'm wondering about something G.C...I live in Newbern so I have seen Dyer Co play a pretty good bit but go to all the Lake Co games..I like Channen Geanes but admit that Justin Blake is the real deal...Is Victor McLin kin to you by any chance?I'm being serious..Do you really thinks he's the best player..And I'm not saying he's not..I know he can play ..And I would have him in my top 3..Just wondering..And is Gibson Co going to have anything this year?They lost several games last year but had some shooters and hustled..And a lot of their games were closer than the score..Did they lose a lot from last years team?

Going to have to go out on a limb here and say that your list below must be the top 5 seniors in your neck of the woods. I have seen 3 of these players play and would have to say that M.J. Brown is the only one that would be in my top 20.

1.Victor McLin - D-II player

2.Justin Blake - D-II SG - Needs to work on my aspects of his game. He is a very good shooter and could surprise by going D-I

3.M.J. Brown - Definite D-I PG material. He is one of top 5 PG's in the state.

4.E.J. Epprson - Don't think I know who he is> What AAU team did he play on - Size? Position?

5.Channen Geanes - Don't think I know who he is> What AAU team did he play on - Size? Position?

If anyone knows who they are being recruited by - please let us know. Maybe I am wrong.

My top 5

1. Elliott Williams - One of the best in the country.

2. Dominique Taylor - Flying way under the radar. Goes to Howard in Chattanooga. 6'5 - 6'6, quick, good handles, leaper, nice shot. The real deal.

3. Jason Jones - We all know how good he is.

4. Phillip Jurick - Has a lot of critics because he is so big and doesn't produce that much in high school, but Bruce Pearl didn't offer him a scholarship because he felt sorry for him.

5. Carter McMasters - Another big kid that is not well thought of, but he has tremendous upside and Liberty is very fortunate to have him.

Next 5

Terrico White - Ole Miss will figure out how to use this athletic stud. Hard to figure out what position he is best at, but he gives 100%+ all the time

Sampson Carter - He may go big!

Tyler Cutter - Great summer - went from unknown to heavily recruited real fast. Best PG in the state. Needs to work on defensive stength and quickness to be an impact player in the Missouri Valley Conference (Indiana State)

Laurence Bowers - Don't think he will get minutes at Missouri his first year or 2, but will eventually contribute in the Big 12 - which says a lot

Tim Ware - Super quick and good PG - Would like to know where he is going to college. Expect him to contribute his Freshman year in college wherever he goes

Best of the rest:

Tyrone Caldwell, M.J. Brown, Jeremy Rhodes, Arnette Moultrie, Jarvis Jones, Tahj Wells, Michael Macadoo, Kevin Giltner, Rayshawn Walker, Jon Primm, Ricky Taylor, Quinche Dowdell, Erik Buggs, Aaron Douglas, DeMario Williams

Blake and McLin are both very close to making this list

In your top 5 you have three kids from Chattanooga on your list. These have to be the kids form your neck of the woods. I love Dominique Taylor. But D. Ricks is the best player is the city and you didnt even mention him but I do feel Dominique should be on the list but McMasters doesnt belong on the same floor as Ricks