Boyd Buchanan at CAK

reaction

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Maryville, my son plays for CAK.

Over the past eight years we have been to many games in Knox and Blount Counties and I have never paid to park.

Chattanooga and Nashville areas are different. At Boyd went never charged untill a few years ago. Everyone we played was charging, so we started. Weird thing is, our Band and Chorus split that money, football doesn't see a penny of it. What # is Junior?

I live in Maryville, my son plays for CAK.

Over the past eight years we have been to many games in Knox and Blount Counties and I have never paid to park.

The one game the first poster was referring to was a game at Finley Stadium.

At Boyd there are places to park that you don't have to pay, but the church across the street usually charges.

Im saying CAK only because I dont wont Boyd 2 win . The time we played them the showed no class and also carged us to park 4 the game. C-mon guys u dont charge to park @ a high school football game.

after losing 39-8, you should have asked for a refund

buying gas for a 500 mile round-trip to see a game and you complain about a few bucks for parking?

Just to give you a heads up parking at CAK is terrible you better get there early if you want a good spot. The campus center which is in front of the football field has only a hundred spots or so. If you don't get one of those spots you will have to park on the side of the road which is a pain. Or you would have to park at the high school lot which is two or three hundred yards away. But getting out is not bad at all.

Just to give you a heads up parking at CAK is terrible you better get there early if you want a good spot. The campus center which is in front of the football field has only a hundred spots or so. If you don't get one of those spots you will have to park on the side of the road which is a pain. Or you would have to park at the high school lot which is two or three hundred yards away. But getting out is not bad at all.

Thanks for the heads up.

1 day to go till the start of the 2007 season. Too bad I will be listening to this one online due to working late.

You mean you are actually going to listen to that guy who does Boyd's games? You know they consider that torture even in 3rd world countries.

Actually, I'm just playing. He used to broadcast the South Pittsburg games and he does a good job. I'll probably be listening to some of it myself if I don't head out to a game this week.

I'm just tellin it how it is...I currently go to CAK and I do remember Boyd Buchanan coming in and taking care of business 37-6 4 or so years ago, however i don't think it will turn out too much like the last one. From what i hear, Boyd has had down years ever since their god, matt peardon, graduated a few years back. Sure he was legit with a line that manhandled the competition that 2003 season, but the man acted like he walked on water. Maybe i'm being extremely irrelevant because most people reading this have no clue who i'm talking about, but CAK is ready for some revenge. The year after we lost to Boyd in the semifinals, we put in our locker room what Matt Peardon told the newspaper saying something along the lines of, "CAK was not what we thought. My line made holes for me and I ran through and over them all night" After saying something like that, he just motivated our team even more. The point i'm trying to make is CAK cannot stand Boyd Buchanan and if ur a Bucs fan, look forward to a long drive home. Bring the band, come hungry to eat our great concessions whatever but the ride home is gonna be rough. Boyd doesnt have any stand out players and to be honest i dont think CAK does either, but i can promise you my boy Joseph Bennett is the real deal. He may not be the biggest, but he's fast and will hit you and will make the tackle just about every play. Our O-Line, specifally my boy Joe Matlock, is legit, disciplined at the passing game of course and running this year as well. Our D-line, my boy Matt Huddleston, is good, but our linebackers and secondary are what makes most of the plays. Our Defense is fast so get ready. Quarterback and Runningbacks are both strong. The passing game as well as the running game should be good. I like to be reasonable, so reasonably i see CAK beating Boyd by 14-20, maybe more. CAK will lose some games this year i believe, but as far as Boyd, it just wont happen. It's a good home opener but competitor, not so much. I Look forward to seeing Boyd's "600" fans tomorrow, again i'm just tellin it how it is...gonna be!

I'm just tellin it how it is...I currently go to CAK and I do remember Boyd Buchanan coming in and taking care of business 37-6 4 or so years ago, however i don't think it will turn out too much like the last one. From what i hear, Boyd has had down years ever since their god, matt peardon, graduated a few years back. Sure he was legit with a line that manhandled the competition except for the state game losing to DCA, but the man acted like he walked on water. Maybe i'm being extremely irrelevant because most people reading this have no clue who i'm talking about, but CAK is ready for some revenge. The year after we lost to Boyd in the semifinals, we put in our locker room what Matt Peardon told the newspaper saying something along the lines of, "CAK was not what we thought. My line made holes for me and I ran through and over them all night" After saying something like that, he just motivated our team even more. The point i'm trying to make is CAK cannot stand Boyd Buchanan and if ur a Bucs fan, look forward to a long drive home. Bring the band, come hungry to eat our great concessions whatever but the ride home is gonna be rough. Boyd doesnt have any stand out players and to be honest i dont think CAK does either, but i can promise you my boy Joseph Bennett is the real deal. He may not be the biggest, but he's fast and will hit you and will make the tackle just about every play. Our O-Line, specifally my boy Joe Matlock, is legit, disciplined at the passing game of course and running this year as well. Our D-line, my boy Matt Huddleston, is good, but our linebackers and secondary are what makes most of the plays. Our Defense is fast so get ready. Quarterback and Runningbacks are both strong. The passing game as well as the running game should be good. I like to be reasonable, so reasonably i see CAK beating Boyd by 14-20, maybe more. CAK will lose some games this year i believe, but as far as Boyd, it just wont happen. It's a good home opener but competitor, not so much. I Look forward to seeing Boyd's "600" fans tomorrow, again i'm just tellin it how it is...gonna be!