Jefferson County vs Greenville

JC4life

So you're not a..... " da-da-da-daaaaa Trojan Man" ...I always wanted to say that

Barb, I mentioned you by name when I said I did not care what your opinion was on football and then you come back with this post making me even care less what your opinion is on football. You may be a great mom and a loyal fan but there are people on this board who have played and coached and know their bussiness. I have at no time trashed a program on this board nor will I but I will point out the obvious and sometimes people don't want to hear that. FYI, I also at no time "back peddled". I feel that you think you are alot wittier and funnier than you really are. Sorry.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know what can be added to this board that has not already been said, that facts are out an both teams know what they need to work on. Some of you sound like middle schoolers fighting over stupid stuff (an if you have to ask who im talking about, then you already know who im talking about).

Geez BS,Canefan,423 and all the rest of you middle-schoolers, we have just been called juvenile by a dude with a BAG OVER HIS HEAD

Barb, I mentioned you by name when I said I did not care what your opinion was on football and then you come back with this post making me even care less what your opinion is on football. You may be a great mom and a loyal fan but there are people on this board who have played and coached and know their bussiness. I have at no time trashed a program on this board nor will I but I will point out the obvious and sometimes people don't want to hear that. FYI, I also at no time "back peddled". I feel that you think you are alot wittier and funnier than you really are. Sorry.

That would be great Grandmother buddy...and if you want to start the whole stay home in the kitchen and leave football to the people with testosterone crap I will have to take you down.

I got a few years on you. I never said Greenway was a bad QB, I just said he use to have a bad attitude, but you cleared that up with me earlier. I said he was one of your strengths. I am not trying to get into a personal battle. This is a message board for discussion, not fighting. I was just throwing my opinion out on things. Hoping I could hear other peoples opinions and have a good conversation about them. I do not stand however for personal trash talking. That is not what I'm here for, and if you are, go to the ESPN boards and have fun!

personal trash talking ok ur the one who said 5-5 record i was defending that everything u have said i have in some way made a point or tried to defend my reasoning and did i see u stating that ur not from around here and u just moved to the area a few years ago so i may only be 21 but i know enough about this area and the schools to back up what is coming out of my mouth and i will end it here and if u read many of these post they are mostly battles one person says this another person says this and so on til it gets closed out. You have fun traveling around supporting whatever team ur supporting or pick one team and argue for them

personal trash talking ok ur the one who said 5-5 record i was defending that everything u have said i have in some way made a point or tried to defend my reasoning and did i see u stating that ur not from around here and u just moved to the area a few years ago so i may only be 21 but i know enough about this area and the schools to back up what is coming out of my mouth and i will end it here and if u read many of these post they are mostly battles one person says this another person says this and so on til it gets closed out. You have fun traveling around supporting whatever team ur supporting or pick one team and argue for them

I said that was my opinion. The teams I have followed are the Morristown teams and Greeneville. I have been doing so for 5 years now, so I dont think I'm completely oblivious to what I'm talking about. All you have done is trash me for my opinion. Grow up

Please just hush and let it go. This is a message board and no one is afraid of you.

You know you rrreeeaaalllyyyy need to get over yourself...have fun...live a little...game's over everyone stayed healthy and learned a bit about themselves and each other. Greeneville got the win and it doesn't really matter whether it was given taken or earned. It's pompous azzes like you who ruin a game for both teams by your comments. Those kids from JC don't really deserve someone saying they gave the game away and those boys from Greeneville have had a hard summer, particularly the Greenway kid, and deserve to enjoy their victory.Most of these great Jeff county fans make it a point to be constructive with their observations about the games and are generally complimentary about the other team.

You are one of those who thinks they know more than me because you have "strapped on the pads and hit somebody". Well us moms are the ones who have to deal with the aftermath of a tough loss and unfair criticism. We go to every practice and game from the time they start playing till they make us stop kissing them goodbye in front of the guys. Believe it or not, some of us actually learn the game. Gosh,you know I could lose my grandmother license for this, but I actually watch football on TV....my son actually watches football with me....and my husband...oh the shame .

Perhaps you should actually put some thought into your posts instead of trying to act so superior or at least lighten up a little...

OK guys.... I've been sent a request to shut this thread down.... And anyone that knows me understands I am reluctant to ever shut one down, but if you want to mention kids or degrade a player then I'll oblidge.....

So clean it up....

I don't think I quite understand what needs to be cleaned up but I will lay off canefan if its hurting his wittle feewings