Smith Co. @ Livingston Academy

imallin

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think so.....but I'm sure you would think otherwise. That's cool though. You're supposed to think your team will win. Just like I'm supposed to believe my team will. That's what lets this msg board survive....Letting us idiots chat back and forth on who's going to win and why. Like it makes a difference in the outcome of the games these kids play.

good point...but honestly...you take us for granted i know...we will beat you this friday night...just cause you won the last couple of games against us shouldnt give you the impression that you are that much better than us

Seriously, are there any LA fans thinking they won't need alot of luck with their schedule. OH MY GOODNESS. Have you forgotten what Region you play in Mr. Hardyschapel? The only hog gettin' washed will be the Hog-eye this Friday Night. Does that upset you Mr. Hardyschapel?

yes...we have a tough region schedule...sorry to say that we dont have give me games like you guys have...and you will see friday night...hogeye is not who you think we are...we do have surprises for you guys...our coaches will have them ready to play

la - 28

sc - 7

The only thing that's going to matter Friday Night is blocking and tackling. There are no supposed "secrets" that will allow LA to win this football game. Which ever team blocks and tackles the best should win the football game. When I said LA would need luck. I wasn't neccessarily talking about this game. I meant their overall schedule. I've said it many times....Any player or coach that needs an internet message board to get themselves inspired is lacking something.....All that pre-game motivation is over after the second play of the game anyway. Then it goes back to blocking, tackling and taking care of the football. I guess we'll see who does that better in three days. My guess is it will be SC.....by alot.

I tend to agree with BigReid.

You better watch out for his secret weapon. shhh (creature cooler)

yeah maynord does when he was at riverdale!!! As far as SC having a gold ball we don't own one of those.Talk about bulletin board material......what are you doing right here with this post come on man you know better than that stuff.

Try it you might like it........with the patsy schedule you all play you should have had one by now.

I guess the new Head Hog-Eye is "The Savior of High School Football in Overton County" after all. I've heard nothing except great things from LA's new head coach. But I can't make myself believe he is a "MIRACLE WORKER". I do hope it's a good game....maybe ya'll won't blow us out.

Helen Keller is their secret weapon? Or Annie Sullivan??....my oh my...

Ya'll got one thing right. The kids will be the ones doing the blocking and tackling. The coaches can only teach it. I like the Owls chances on getting that done again. Maybe this will be a good close game, but it could take on a much different face. Owls by several in this one.

Juicy, we need to get together friday night either before or after the game for that last load up on Stars. I have lost your phone number. I ran over and destroyed my cell phone with it in it. Good luck, by the way. I know you are giving it your all.

my email is spbreid@comcast.net