Smith Co. @ Livingston Academy

imallin

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although Alcoa is probably the best again, there is still several other quality teams to have to beat to win a gold ball. Right now let's focus on LA.

THats right. One more practice and a walk through. Practice stopping the fullback and hitting the QB. I think Mr #3 will have a great day at defence come Friday nite. Can you smell the sacks coming? I can. Maybe a pick on a pitch in his direction. I dont think they have an answer for him. Go get um big boy.

I know a lot of senior players on SC team. They have a lot of heart. I wont tell any more of my opinion so as not to tip off the Hogeyes. SC will roll the Hogs this time.

If I were LA, I would run right at that big defensive end that plays qb. I would make him feel it by the end of the night anyway. Its hard to throw after a good fullback comes and puts a smack on you that ajax cant take off. This is just my personal strategy. This would be LA's best shots to hit the qb. I'm not talking cheap shots either so dont start talkin trash about playing dirty. Im just talking about good ole fashion kick out blocks by a hardnosed fullback or guard.

I find it hard to believe that I would agree with Mr. Postman....LOL...but I do agree with this tactic. However, this aforementioned DE that also doubles as a QB just might be more hardnosed than any fullback that tries to kick him out. Just maybe. But what's up Postman....how's that lil bunch of yours looking?

I find it hard to believe that I would agree with Mr. Postman....LOL...but I do agree with this tactic. However, this aforementioned DE that also doubles as a QB just might be more hardnosed than any fullback that tries to kick him out. Just maybe. But what's up Postman....how's that lil bunch of yours looking?

I'm flattered that someone from the Mecca of highschool football agrees with me. It would have been fun seeing your qb, back in the day, setting out there at DE every play. He may have not set out there too long though....All I can say is that guy better be tough and hardnosed because he will need to be. To answer your question, we are still just that little bunch like we always are. I think we may be bigger this year than we are most years though.

I'm flattered that someone from the Mecca of highschool football agrees with me. It would have been fun seeing your qb, back in the day, setting out there at DE every play. He may have not set out there too long though....All I can say is that guy better be tough and hardnosed because he will need to be. To answer your question, we are still just that little bunch like we always are. I think we may be bigger this year than we are most years though.

I totally agree.... Its really dangerous for him to be playing DE... Anything can happen in the trenches... He could easily get his hand stepped on... I figured he would be playing safety..But he can hold his own at DE... i hope he doesnt get hurt...

I totally agree.... Its really dangerous for him to be playing DE... Anything can happen in the trenches... He could easily get his hand stepped on... I figured he would be playing safety..But he can hold his own at DE... i hope he doesnt get hurt...

A hand stepped on is the least of his worries, try knee cutting block. That is what you get out there taking on offensive guards and fullbacks. You all must not have any depth to have him out there.